。dennis creevey

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Born
– between 1 September 1982 and 31 August 1983
– Great Britain or Ireland

Blood status
– Muggle-born

Species
– Human

Gender
– Male

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Hair colour
– Mousy brown

At the start of his education, he was described as the smallest boy in his year.

PERSONALITY TRAITS

Dennis apparently had a similar personality to his older brother. Ronald Weasley described him as "even worse" regarding the brothers' enthusiasm for Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Army.

BIOGRAPHY

Dennis was born into the Muggle Creevey family. Dennis' father was a milkman, and his mother was also a Muggle. In 1994, two years after his brother, Dennis also received a letter from Hogwarts, something which was very rare for a Muggle family: to bear two magically–gifted children.

After receiving his surprise letter of acceptance into Hogwarts, Dennis was excited to finally attend Hogwarts in the 1994–1995 school year. Whilst crossing the school lake as first year's traditionally do with Rubeus Hagrid, Dennis fell into the lake, but he was rescued by a creature that Colin guessed was the Giant Squid. After finally getting to the castle, dripping wet, Dennis was sorted into Gryffindor, the same house as his older brother Colin and Colin's hero, Harry Potter.

Both Dennis and his brother Colin joined the D.A. Dennis broke school rules when he sneaked out and followed his brother Colin on one of the Hogsmeade weekend trips to go to the Hog's Head for the first D.A. meeting. His roommate Nigel Wolpert would later join the D.A. as well.

After his finishing the 1996–1997 school year Dennis and his brother Colin were both pulled out of education. Dennis and his family had been in hiding, but when Neville Longbottom summoned all members of D.A. into battle, Colin came out of hiding and went to fight. It is unknown if Dennis also returned to fight at Hogwarts as he was not only on the run, but also underage to even participate. During the battle his brother Colin was killed out on the school grounds, and his body was later recovered by Oliver Wood and Neville. Dennis' final status following the war is unknown.

His small face protruded from over the collar, looking almost painfully excited. When he had lined up with his terrified looking peers, he caught Colin Creevey's eye, gave a double thumbs-up, and mouthed, I fell in the lake! He looked positively delighted about it.❞

Dennis arrives in the Great Hall with his peers

collected from harry potter wikia.

A/N I was honestly very saddened when I saw absolutely zero Dennis Creevey stories. He wasn't mentioned much in the stories, so a LOT can be done with his character.

written by LeviosaDragon