。poppy pomfrey

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Born
Before 1954

Blood status
Pure-blood or half-blood

Title(s)
Madam

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Species
Human

Gender
Female

Hair colour
Grey

Eye colour
Blue

Skin colour
Light

BIOGRAPHY

Madam Poppy Pomfrey was the matron at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She was a very competent nurse, having been in the position for, at least, the last quarter of the 20th century.

Madam Pomfrey is very possessive of the patients in her care while in the Hospital Wing and their visitors upset her somewhat, as she frequently insists they must rest. She is proficient in her area of expertise (healing magic) and can take care of some ailments "in a heartbeat". She fought in the Battle of Hogwarts, the final battle of the Second Wizarding War, during which she personally dispatched at least one Death Eater in a duel and was seen after the battle treating the wounded and attending to the dead.

Not much is known about Madam Pomfrey's life after the final battle. By 2014, she had retired or was thinking of retiring, since Hannah Abbott reportedly applied for the position of Matron at Hogwarts. Regardless, either because she did not retire or because she was pulled out of retirement, Madam Pomfrey was working at Hogwarts in 2020.

Madam Pomfrey, the matron, was a nice woman, but very strict.
Description

(written by LeviosaDragon)