。aurora sinistra

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION:

Born:
Pre 1974

Blood status:
Pure-blood or half-blood

Titles:
Professor
–Astronomer

PHYSICAL INFORMATION:

Species:
Human

Gender:
Female

Hair colour:
Dark brown

Eye colour:
Dark brown

Skin colour:
Black

BIOGRAPHY:

Professor Aurora Sinistra was a witch who taught in the Astronomy department at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from at least 1991 onwards.

From 1991-1992, Professor Sinistra taught Astronomy every Wednesday at midnight. Topics included studying the night sky with telescopes and learning the stars names through their deductions. The following year, the professor was present at the discovery of a petrified Justin Finch-Fletchley, and helped transport him with Filius Flitwick, the Charms Master, to Madam Pomfrey in the Hospital Wing.  In 1994, Sinistra attended the Yule Ball with "Alastor Moody", and danced a nervous two-step, careful to avoid his wooden leg. As preparation for her fifth years' Ordinary Wizarding Levels, Professor Sinistra gave out large amounts of homework, and was seen chatting to Wilhelmina Grubbly-Plank numerous times throughout the year.

sources: harry potter wikia

A/N: Sinistra is the name of a star of the constellation of Ophiuchus. Aurora is a phenomena which occurs when solar winds interact with the earth's magnetic field.

(written by kencbi)