。cho chang

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION:

Born:
Between 1st of September 1978 and 31st of August 1979, Great Britain or Ireland

Blood status:
Pure-blood or half-blood

Marital status:
Married

Titles:
Seeker

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Species:
Human

Gender:
Female

Hair colour:
Black

BIOGRAPHY:

Cho Chang was a witch who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1990-1997 and was sorted into Ravenclaw House. She was a Seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and a popular student. In Cho's fifth year, she began dating Cedric Diggory while he was a Champion in the Triwizard Tournament. Cedric became one of the first casualties of the Second Wizarding War. He was murdered by Peter Pettigrew on Lord Voldemort's order in June of 1995. His death greatly upset Cho and made her determined to fight against the recently returned Dark Lord.

In her sixth year, against her parents' wishes she joined Dumbledore's Army, an organisation taught and led by Harry Potter. In the same year she also began a romantic relationship with Harry. However, Cho's best friend Marietta Edgecombe betrayed the D.A.. After her friend's betrayal Cho and Harry's relationship fell apart. She remained loyal to her school and to the D.A., returning after she had graduated to participate in the Battle of Hogwarts.

I never dreamed Marietta would tell... She's a lovely person, really. She just made a mistake
Cho Chang

sources: harry potter wikia

(written by kencbi)