。charles weasley

Biographical Information

Born: 12th December, 1972. England. Great Britain.

Blood Status: Pure-Blood/Blood Traitor

Marital Status: Single

Also Known As: Charlie (By family and friends)

Titles:

Prefect
Seeker
Quidditch Captain

Physical Information

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Blue

Skin Colour: Pale

Biography:

Charles "Charlie" Weasley was the second eldest son of Arthur and Molly Weasley (née Prewett), younger brother of Bill Weasley and the elder brother of Percy, George, Ron, Ginny Weasley, and the late Fred Weasley. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1984-1991 and was sorted into Gryffindor House. He was both a Prefect and Quidditch Captain during his time at school, and after leaving school, he went to study dragons in Romania.

During the Second Wizarding War, Charlie was a member of the second Order of the Phoenix and fought in the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998, arriving with reinforcements during the final portion of the battle.

Charlie survived the Second Wizarding War and continued his work with dragons. He never married and had no children.

"Keep back there, Hagrid! They can shoot fire at a range of twenty feet, you know! I've seen this Horntail do forty!"

-Charlie Weasley regarding the dragons for the First Task

Information taken from Harry Potter wikia.

It is freaking impossible to find pictures of Charlie.

-FantasticBeasts968