。petunia dursley née evans

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION:

Born:
Pre 1960, Great Britain

Died:
Pre 2020

Blood status:
Muggle

Marital status:
Married

Also known as:
Tuney (by Lily Evans)

PHYSICAL INFORMATION:

Species:
Human

Gender:
Female

Hair colour:
Blonde

Skin colour:
White

BIOGRAPHY:

Petunia Dursley (née Evans) was a Muggle, the elder daughter of Mr. and Mrs Evans and the sister of the Muggle-born witch Lily. During her childhood, she broke off contact with her sister and refused to have any contact with the wizarding world.
She married a Muggle, Vernon Dursley and they had a son, Dudley. However, when Lily was murdered by Voldemort, Petunia became guardian of her nephew, Harry Potter, who was only an infant then. She neglected him for the most part, and confined him to sleep in the cupboard under the stairs (although she allowed him a room of his own after receiving his acceptance letters to Hogwarts). In 1991, when Rubeus Hagrid came and said that Harry would go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she became very angry. She and her family left their home in 1997 in order to be protected from Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

After the Second Wizarding War she had two grandchildren. She died sometime before 2020.

I was the only one who saw her for what she was... a freak!
–Petunia Evans

sources: harry potter wikia

(written by kencbi)