35

A/N:
hey guys! don't be alarmed, but the changed the book title. it's a lot more simple and i think it encompasses all the characters better.

also a quick apology for the late update. i suck at this lol. i'll work on getting you updates quicker!!

thank you all so much for the love and support! 15k! what the heck!

we are also at a full year of starting this book too.
so happy anniversary??
time flies my dudes.

okay okay, enjoy the chapter!

(trigger warning: these next few chapters are going to be very intense and probably hard to read, it was hard to write.)

-

Nobody likes Monday's.

But this Monday was particularly hard to face.

Malfoy was still in the hospital wing after what had happened with Harry.

Harry, of course, was swamped with guilt and was trying to earn back Isabel's trust.

Ron was still trying to get Lavender out of his brain.

Hermione was aching to know if Ron liked her, and if she was wasting her time hoping.

Isabel was tired.

Nothing out of the ordinary for her. The same thing everyday.

Everyone hates her, her family is still dead, and life sucks.

Just a Monday.

And she was tired of it.

-

The day rolled by slowly for everyone.

Even Dumbledore seemed to be in a dreadful mood.

By lunch time Harry, Ron, and Hermione had lost track of Isabel.

"Well it's not my fault!" Ron defended himself.

"Of course it's not your fault, Ronald. I'm sure she's fine," Hermione responded, pushing through a pack of Ravenclaws.

"But" Harry attempted to protest.

"But what, Harry?" Hermione snapped, "All you two talk about all day is Isabel. She is sixteen for Merlin's sake! She can take care of herself!"

Harry sighed heavily. She was right.

He just felt so guilty. Isabel had seemed very off the past few days and he wanted to make sure she was alright.

"I mean, she always trails behind us, suppose she just wandered off?" Ron said to Hermione who scoffed.

Harry slightly laughed to himself. It was a wonder that Ron and Hermione remained friends.

All conversation was cut off when they entered the dining hall.

Instead of everyone being seated and eating, like usual, everyone was huddled in a giant circle against a wall.