25

A/N:

hey, guys!!
i never do authors notes.
idk why, feels unprofessional to me, but after all, I'm not professional, I just like to think I am.

anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for reading this!

we made it to 3k!!!
you all rock!

so, do guys want more authors notes?
let me know!

without further ado, here is the (very very very) late chapter!!

a bit of a warning, this chapter is a bit violent.

okay, enjoy the story!!

---

"What do you suppose Dean sees in her-- Ginny?" Ron asked Harry as they were trying to go to bed.

"I don't know." Harry answered, not sure what to say.

"Well, what do you see in Isabel?" Ron asked.

"W-what? I-I what do you mean. I d-don't--"

"Save it, Harry. I've seen the way you look at her and how you hate Shane,"

"Well, I don't know," Harry sighed.

"Come on, for my sake?" Ron pleaded.

"Okay, um. She's quite smart, and she's funny, and very attractive--"

"Attractive?" Ron asked.

Harry fumbled with his words, trying to find the right thing to say, "You know, she's got nice skin."

"Skin? You're saying Dean's dating my sister because of her skin?" Ron scoffed.

"I mean I'm just--I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor."

"Hermione's got nice skin. When you say it, as skin goes, I mean." Ron answered.

"I've never really thought about it. But I suppose, yeah, sure," Harry said.

The room was filled with an awkwardness between the boys.

"I think I'll be going to sleep now." Ron said quickly, pulling the blanket up towards himself."Right." Harry agreed.

-

"Baby, where are you going?" Shane said to Isabel, swinging his strong arm around her shoulder.

"I'm going on a picnic with my friends," Isabel responded, gesturing to her three friends who were gathering up food and blankets for the picnic.

"Can't this wait for another time? I wanted to be with you today," Shane said, his piercing eyes staring into Isabel's soft ones.

"But it's the last nice day before it gets too cold. Besides, I spent the last few days with you," Isabel said.

Shane huffed angerly, "We'll talk later,"

Isabel nodded.

That boy had quite the temper. But it was okay to Isabel. He was her boyfriend afterall. He seemed to really care about her, and that's all she needed.

"Ready?" Hermione asked.

"Let's go!" Isabel exclaimed.

The others laughed as they walked out into the courtyard.

They all nicely set up two large picnic blankets and got out the food.

"This is really nice, great idea Hermione," Ron said, still chewing his sandwich.