15

"Department of Mysteries," Harry said as they approached the door he had seen so many times in his dreams, "This is it."

The group of students quietly walked into the dark room.

They all cast the Lumos spell and looked followed Harry in the room.

The room was lined with large shelves with orbs with cloudy liquids floating inside. They were quite fascinating to look at.

They all stayed close behind Harry looking for any sign of Sirius.

"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five." Harry frantically counted as he passed a bunch of prophecies, "He should be here."

"Harry," Neville said. Harry walked over to see what he was looking at, "It has your name on it."

Harry cautiously picked it up. The orb started to speak.

'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives.'

"Harry," Isabel said, her eyes wide, tugging on his sleeve, and pointing at something in the dark.

Slowly a death eater appeared.

Harry protectively held Isabel behind him.

The group all pointed their wands in defense.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked, courageously.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams," The death eater removed his mask to reveal the face of Lucius Malfoy, "and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy. "

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it," Harry threatened.

A loud cackling was heard coming from the darkness.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter." The voice rang out mockingly.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville gasped.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" Bellatrix laughed.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged," Neville shouted pointing his wand at her, Harry holding him back.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down shall we?" Malfoy said, "All we want is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix spat.

"It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you?" Lucius Malfoy said, starting to ramble on.

As he spoke, more and more death eaters appeared surrounding the students.

They were completely surrounded and everyone had their wands ready.

"All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. Then I can show you everything." Malfoy said.

"I've waited 14 years," Harry said.

"I know." Malfoy faked pity.

"I guess I can wait a little longer," Harry said, signaling the others, "Now."

Spells were cast everywhere, colors and sparks flying all over the room.

Adrenaline pumped through everyone as they fought.

As they were fighting, Isabel somehow got separated from the group.

A death eater had cornered her between to shelves and pointed his wand at her.