➵ 17

Summer.

Isabel was as happy as she could be. She got to spend time with Oliver all day, laughing and joking. She taught him how to fly a kite and told him about Hogwarts.

She had stopped harming herself. She could safely say she was happy.

Truly happy.

Hermione enjoyed the peace and quiet with her parents. Tea time and reading with their company.

Ron got to return home to the Burrow and catch up with his parents. He also started practicing Quidditch in his free time.

Harry was not exactly enjoying himself. Every day his thoughts were flooded of loneliness. He passed time by riding the train to nowhere.

It was July 31st.

Harry's birthday.

Isabel wrote a letter to him as soon as she woke up in the morning.

She attached a painting.

It was the four friends in the distance, on a hill.

The painting changed time of day it was.

It took her months.

She really missed Harry the most.

She worried about him every day, she hoped he was well.

Oliver also demanded on writing a birthday card to The-Boy-Who-Lived. In slanted letters and red crayon, it read:

Harry,
Thank you so much for fighting You-Know-Who. You keep my family safe. You make my sister happy. I want to meet you soon. Happy Birthday.
From,
Oliver Lyston.

Isabel smiled at the note. She really hoped they could meet each other, Oliver would adore Harry.

She gave her owl, Notus the letter, and said, "To Harry Potter," as it flew off.

Hermione and Ron both sent birthday cards and well wishes to Harry. Both with a feeling of worry for his well-being.

-

Harry was wandering the streets of London when three owls came at him from different directions.

They dropped the letters and he carefully caught them.

He smiled as he was who they were from.

Ron Weasley: a letter, and cupcake.

Hermione Granger: a letter.

And Isabel Lyston: a letter with something inside.

He turned into an alley and opened each one and read them while he ate the cupcake.

Ron wrote a letter, not too sappy, just the normal 'happy birthday' and 'you are welcome at the Burrow if you want' type stuff.

Hermione wrote a lovely letter about how much she misses him and can't wait to see him again. She attached a picture of the four friends in it. They were all smiling and happy. He wanted to be with them again more than anything.