16

It was the day after Sirius's death.

It also was the last day of school.

The next day the four friends would be splitting ways and spending summer without each other.

Everyone was out enjoying lunch in the courtyard.

Except for Harry and Isabel.

Harry could hardly coax himself into doing anything.

He had just been laying in bed all day.

Isabel, on the other hand, was worried out of her mind.

She had never experienced death in her life and she could hardly imagine the pain Harry was going through.

She wanted to help, but she didn't know how.

She felt so useless.

She wasn't hungry, so she stayed back and wandered around in the common room.

She noticed in the corner of the room something that seemed to be covered with blankets, pillows, books, and papers.

Since everyone was leaving early the next morning, she decided to clean up.

She carefully stacked the papers and books and put them on a nearby table.

She then tossed the pillows on the couch and folded the blankets.

Isabel realized that a piano was underneath the mess.

She sat at the instrument and smiled.

She loved the piano and music of all kinds.

She blew some dust off of the keys.

She then started to play.

The piano was wildly out of tune, but she didn't mind.

She played a simple melody she knew since she was a child and she hummed along.

She was so relaxed and her worries washed away.

When she finished and decided to start to pack her things.

She turned around and went to walk when she noticed Harry standing there.

"That was beautiful," He said softly, "I didn't know you could play piano or sing."

"Oh, I'm not very good," She said shyly, she didn't know he was listening.

"You have a pretty voice," Harry said, looking at his shoes.

"Harry, I'm so sorry," Isabel said, referring to Sirius now.

He looked at her and just nodded and sighed.

"I am supposed to go meet with Dumbledore," Harry said, Isabel nodded, "Well, I was wondering if you would maybe come with me? Just, for... support? I dunno, I just want you with me."

He looked up at Isabel nervously. His eyes were bloodshot and have awful bags and dark circles. And he looked unusually pale.

Isabel felt awful.

"I'd love to go with you," Isabel said. He nodded.

Isabel grabbed his hand and rubbed his back as they walked towards Dumbledore's office.

-

"I know how you feel, Harry," Dumbledore said trying to break the awkward silence.

Harry was sitting in front of him, staring at his shoes, holding onto Isabel for support.

Isabel just closed her eyes and rested her head on Harry's shoulder.

"No, you don't. It's my fault." Harry breathed.