21

The Hogwarts Express was full, as usual, but had an eery feel as the four friends boarded.

Isabel suddenly felt very self-conscious as many people gave her looks. Either or disgust, surprise, or sympathy.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Isabel whispered to her friends.

The friends watched as other students watched Isabel.

They finally got a compartment to sit in.

"I'll be back in a minute, I need a minute in the bathroom," Isabel told the others as she turned on her heel to the back of the train.

"Poor thing," Hermione muttered.

Ron nodded.

The trio sat in silence until a knock on their compartment was heard.

They looked up and saw Ginny.

They opened the compartment and let her in.

"Ginny? What's going on?" Hermione asked.

"Have you seen this? It's all everyone's talking about," Ginny said, handing them a copy of the Daily Prophet.

The headline read: Death-Eater Strikes and a Twisted Murder.

Harry gulped, "This is about Isabel's family isn't it."

"Yes, read it," Ginny encouraged.

Hermione snatched the paper and read the article to the others out loud.

"On August 16th, there was another Death Eater attack. Our findings show that You-Know-Who himself was there along with his most loyal servant who calls himself HEL or Hell.

The attack was on a small family made of the mother, Sarah, father, Thomas, son, Oliver, and daughter, Isabel Lyston. The attack was late at night and the mother, father, and the son were murdered." Hermione read.

"Oh my gosh, can someone else read for me?" Hermione sputtered, not wanting to read about the murder of her friends family. Ron snatched the paper and cleared his throat.

"Daughter, Isabel Lyston, was spared. She is a sixteen-year-old Hogwarts student who is now in her 6th year. For what reason the Dark Lord has spared her, we do not know. But, many Aurors have found some interesting findings on the Death-Eater, HEL.

HEL, or Hayden Elijah Lyston, murdered his own brother and tortured his sister. Our findings show that Hayden was very interested in dark magic from a young age and liked to experiment on his little sister, Isabel Lyston until he left and became a death eater." Ron cut himself off.

"He was her brother," Harry said in shock.

"The rest is about You-Know-Who and other murders," Ginny said taking back the paper.

"Hello, oh, are you reading the Daily Prophet? I read that today," Luna said, peeping into the carriage, "I usually don't but I heard a student we knew was in it,"

"Yeah, our friend, Isabel," Ron said.

"People say that she is a death eater too, others say it was planned and she actually killed her family and blamed it on You-Know-Who," Luna said.

"Rubbish!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I know, I don't believe it," Luna said, as Isabel squeezed her way into the compartment.

"I'm very sorry about your family, Isabel," Luna said as she skipped off with Ginny.

Isabel spotted the Daily Prophet still in Ron's hands and tried to take it from him.