31

Winter Break was rapidly coming to a close.

The Weasleys and friends were staying at The Leaky Couldron until the house could be rebuilt.

It made everyone realize they were never truly safe.

Just when Harry and his friends thought they rebuilt their friendship with Isabel, she became a bit more distant again.

She stopped speaking completely if someone brought up her brother or the burrow.

No one really knows what happened between her and Hayden before the duel.

But, before they knew it, it was time to return to Hogwarts.

When the group arrived to Platform 9 3/4 people seemed to avoid them.

They easily made through the crowd of bustling students. They seemed to move out of their way for them.

They got many mean and weird looks.

"Why are they staring at us?" Hermione asked.

"No idea," Harry responded.

They boarded the train after saying their goodbyes and found their usual compartment.

A fourth year Slytherin named Bailey Gunning was handing out Daily Prophets to people on the train, as she always did. Only because her dad was very popular and wrote many articles. Ginny was friends with her.

She opened their compartment, "Daily Pro--" her eyes fell on Isabel, "oh never mind,"

Before she could leave, Hermione snatched a paper out of her hands and gave her a smug smile and thank you.

The compartment was filled with silence as Hermione read.

"Anything interesting?" Ron asked mindlessly as he fiddled with his wand when Hermione finished reading.

Hermione's eyes widened.

"N-no of course not," she said quickly, "just rubbish, as always."

Isabel sighed, "Can I see it?"

Hermione breathed deeply. Isabel knew what going on. She wasn't stupid.

Hermione just handed it to her, holding her breath.

Isabel held the paper, her face unreadable.

Her bandaged hand turned the page and she nodded.

She simply handed it back to Hermione, "Interesting,"

Hermione was flabbergasted.

Harry snatched the paper from Hermione, very confused.

He read.

Hogwarts Compromised with Rise of A Student Death Eater.

Everyone knows that tragic story of the Lyston family.

But a new story is on the rise.

The survivor, Isabel Lyston, and her brother, Hayden or more popularly known as HEL, have possibly been in contact.