20

A week had passed.

Isabel's leg had gotten better, she could now walk.

She hadn't cried in a week either.

But, the rest of the group would rather see her cry and show any bit of life.

She had gone numb.

Hardly eating, hardly sleeping, hardly speaking.

Harry was very stressed.

He was convinced that Draco Malfoy was a death eater.

Isabel wasn't getting better.

He longed to see her happy again.

It was August 28th.

Isabel's 16th birthday.

Everyone had been planning to make it a great birthday despite the loss of her family.

Everyone woke up early to make her a special breakfast.

Harry made sure they had her favorite, strawberry milk.

They made the table look nice with her favorite flowers, daisies.

When they finished, Hermione went to wake her up.

"Isabel, hey, happy birthday sleeping beauty," Hermione laughed.

Isabel yawned.

"Get dressed and we can go down to breakfast together," Hermione said.

Isabel grabbed some jeans from her trunk that Dumbledore had got from her house for her.

She also grabbed a light sweater, good for summer, but to cover her scars.

She put on a light bit of makeup to look less tired and she had Hermione braid her hair.

"Ready?" Hermione asked.

Isabel nodded.

Hermione took her hand and led her to the kitchen.

At the table sat a plate with pancakes with syrup and strawberry milk. In the middle of the table was a vase of daisies.

Isabel walked down the table with Hermione and was brought to a chair.

She sat as the smell of pancakes hit her nose.

Everyone sat around the table with their own breakfast giving Isabel smiles and 'happy birthdays.

Isabel gave them a small smile back and took the first bite of food.

Everyone smiled and enjoyed their meal.

"Thank you all so much." Isabel said, "the strawberry milk and daisies were the best."

Harry looked proud of himself.

Isabel took a couple daisies and sat on the couch.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked over as they watched as she pressed the flowers into her notebook.

"Thank you guys again for the breakfast," Isabel said.

"It was nothing," Hermione said, smiling.

"And that's not all, today we will take you to Fred and George's joke shop, then grab some butterbeer and lunch, some Quidditch in the yard, and finally my mom will make us a giant feast with a cake of course," Ron rambled, excitedly.