5

"Today we are making a pérria potion, page 167," Snape said.

"Does anyone know what the pérria potion is used for? Granger?" Snape said.

"Pérria potion, also known as the aura potion lets people see other people's auras. They aren't normal auras, but emotion auras. If someone is angry, their aura would be red, blue for sad, and so on." Hermione answered.

"Thank you, Granger... The ingredients are on the shelf. You have an hour. Begin." Snake said.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Isabel found a square table with four cauldrons and Hermione for enough ingredients for the whole table.

They then began making the pérria potion.

Their group was very silent, everyone obviously thinking and in their own world.

Isabel kept looking at Harry's scarred hand. She felt so awful. She had to do something about it.

"What's everyone's favorite color?" Isabel asked out of nowhere.

"What?" Ron asked.

"What are your favorite colors? I want to know you all better." Isabel said. Hermione laughed.

"Feeling random today are we?" Ron laughed. Hermione shoved him.

"Mine is blue," Hermione said, still focused on her potion.

"Uhhhh, red I guess," Ron said.

Harry wasn't paying attention.

"Harry," Isabel said.

"Huh, what?" He said snapping out of his thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Isabel asked.

"Yeah of course, just thinking," Harry responded.

"Okay, I was wondering what your favorite color was," Isabel said.

"I like green," Harry said, "why?"

"Just curious," Isabel smiled.

They then went back to silence and worked on their potions.

"What's your favorite color, Isabel?" Harry asked.

"Me?" Isabel asked, surprised that someone cared about something as simple as her favorite color.

"Yes you," Harry laughed.

"My favorite color is yellow." She smiled.

~

The four friends finished dinner at the Great Hall and went to go back to the common room. Isabel trailed behind the group and she turned a corner when nobody was watching and the bunch didn't even notice her leave.

One of the few perks of being quiet I guess, Isabel thought to herself.

She walked around the school for a bit until she found what she was looking for.

Professor Umbridge's office.

She took a deep breath, you can do this, it's for the best, it's for Harry.

She knocked on her door.

"Come in," Umbridge said faking her sweet voice again.

"Sorry to bug you professor," Isabel said softly.

"Oh no, you're not bugging me at all. I have you for Defense Against the Dark Arts, correct? Ms..." Umbridge said.

"Isabel Lyston ma'am," Isabel said. She was absolutely frightened, she has never confronted a teacher like this before.