Chapter Thirty-Two: Breathless

My eyes were wide as they stared at his closed eyelids. His hands were cupping my face, lips firmly against mine. My whole body was just like a rag doll’s. I didn’t know what to do with myself. My senses finally kicked back in as my eyes slipped close. I had no idea what to hold so I just put my hands on his sides and stood on my tip toes.

The kiss was toe-curling and passionate. It was everything I had dreamed it to be. Harry’s lips started to pull away but I persisted. I didn’t want it to end. What would happen when he finally looked at me? The paparazi cameras were going crazy. This is what we wanted right? To convince the public that we weren’t breaking up? Is that why Harry kissed me? Why did I suddenly feel like a tissue? A tissue for Harry to just use and throw away when need be. I know we aren’t an actual couple- obviously- but it still hurt.

Harry shook my thoughts by moving his hands and picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding me. My hands found their way into his hair, tugging ever so slightly. Our lips were moving at a fast haze, like the kiss was being fast forwarded. 

In case you were wondering, I did feel the cliche fireworks. Our lips were in sync and we just... connected. Harry slowly pulled away but kept his face close to mine. My eyes were still closed as a smile etched its way onto my face. I opened my eyes slowly to see him still with his eyes closed, but a huge smile reflecting on his face. He let out a low laugh before pulling away and opening his eyes. My cheeks instantly heated up as I realized my legs were still wrapped tightly around his waist.

“Har-”

“Don’t talk,” he said with a smile. “I know what your going to say-”

“Shut up and kiss me.” I said with my own smile as his grin grew from ear to ear. He leaned back in and our eyes shut. His lips met mine again, growing more and more passionate. My heart was pounding furiously inside my chest, threatening to leap out and declare the feelings I had for this curly haired boy. The kiss quickly deepened into an open mouth kiss. My air supply was being tested with this man. I was the first to pull away this time, my chest heaving greatly.

“Can’t keep up?” He smirked as I rolled my eyes at him, our smiles were perfect reflections of each others.

“Just making sure you can,” I said as I untangled my legs from him. I instantly missed the warmth as I shivered. Harry must have noticed before looking around.

“Want to go back to the room?” I nodded as Harry shook his hair out, purposefully getting me wet again. I giggled and pushed him away from me. Harry smiled and pulled himself out of the hot tub, quickly walking to our towels. He walked back over and offered me his hand to take. Helping me out of the hot tub, I nearly squealed at the nippy cold air. Harry wrapped my towel around my body and used his to drape it around my shoulders. I smiled up at him; not the goofy smile I had on my face a second ago, but a small smile. Harry was the definition of a gentleman. Harry’s fingers laced through mine as we walked back over to our stuff. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my dress, not wanting to throw it on because then I’d have to take off these warm towels.

Harry carried his shirt in his hands as we walked back inside. Harry made sure to check around the corner before quickly dragging me to the elevator. We had supposedly been at the pool while it was closed. Harry tried to stifle his laughs, making me giggle. “Shh!” He laughed lowly as we waited for the elevator. It dinged open and we hoped in, Harry pressed it closed quickly. The second the door closed and was moving up, Harry turned around and had pinned me against the wall of the elevator with his arms. His lips met mine again as birds began to fly around in my stomach. My hands traveled up his hard, chiseled chest and made way to his hair again. It was slowly starting to dry and I played with a strand. 

If he kept kissing me like this, I’d fall deeper in something that I had never experienced. It scared me, honestly. He had a girlfriend; what if they never broke up? What if he suddenly wanted to cut me off? What if I just became someone he could screw around with and word of that got out? What if I suddenly became ‘Tina Green- Sluttiest Girl On The Face Of The Planet’.

The boys would never let Harry take advantage of me, especially Niall. They had my backs and supported me no matter what. A soft 'ding' was heard, indicating the elevator was coming to its floor. Harry pulled away with a smile as my eyes darted around his face. Why was I suddenly doubting everything? The elevator let out another sound as the doors opened. Harry pulled me down the hall hastily. I had no clue what the rush was for.

"Harry!" I let out a giggle as he looked behind his shoulder to grin at me. Harry used his free hand to open the hotel door in, grabbing me and closing the door quickly. He held my still as his ears perked up. We tiptoed into the living room, only to see Niall passed out with a bag of sun chips in his arms, the TV on but muted. I rolled my eyes as I swtiched the large TV off. I didn't even bother trying to yank away the chips from him.

Harry was behind me the whole time, his waist right against mine. You'd have to be stupid if you couldn't feel his... You know. My cheeks heated up as I thought about it, thankful that he couldn't see me for a moment. Harry guided me to his room, quickly shutting the door behind us. I dropped our stuff as Harry walked into the bathroom to change. I looked into my bag I left here, grabbing my underwear and a loose shirt, changing like the wind.

What was going to happen when Harry came back? Would he try to kiss me again? What do I even say? My heart was beating faster at the thought of Harry and I going any further then first base. I clearly wasn't as experienced as him! What if he tried to make me better but realized that I wasn't worth it? 

I heard Harry turn on the sink and I knew I had to make my decision. One night, couldn't hurt, right? But the scared, innocent part of me screamed for me to get the hell out of there. The other half shouted for me to suck it up, and enjoy the moment while I could. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at my bare legs.

I opened his bedroom door, sticking my head out into the cold hallway. Was I really going to spend the night with Harry, the boy I just kissed? I heard Harry cough and the bathroom door open. 

"Chrissy?"

It was too late though, I was already out the door and walking into familar one. I closed it behind me, careful not to awake the lads. I went to the bed in the corner that held the sleeping man. I shook him carefully, my eyes watering.

"What the- Chris?" The voice said in a loud whisper.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I said hastily. 

"Of course," they moved over, lifting the covers so I could climb under. I snuggled up to his side, blinking back the tears. His arm reached over and hugged my waist. It didn't stir up the butterflies like when Harry did it. 

"Thank you so much, Liam," I said quietly as he just nodded and closed his eyes again.

What did I just do?