Chapter Twelve: Dilemmas

“Knock knock!” I looked up from the couch to see Louis sticking his head in the dressing room. “You two done smooching?” I rolled my eyes as he bounced in. “Where’s Harry?”

“He stepped outside to talk to the girlfriend,” I went back to texting on my blackberry. Sarah and I were having a conversation about Zayn.

“Jealous?”

“Are you kidding me?” I laughed as Louis took a seat next to me. I sighed before looking over at him. “Louis, I hate how I don’t see you during the week.”

“I should come over for dinner more.”

“Stay away from my mother!”

“I can’t help it if I’m super hott,” Louis said with a big grin on his face.

“So vain.” My eyes did another roll as Liam walked in.

“Where’s Haz?”

“Phone with Elizabeth,” Louis answered this time, pulling out his phone. From my spot, I could see he was on twitter. “Take a photo with me!” Louis held up his phone, the camera above the screen. “Say ‘Louis Is Hott!’”

“Louis is not!” I said with a big smile. Louis took the photo before sending me a playful glare. He attached the photo with a message that said, ‘Hanging with my new bestie back stage!xx’

“I’m hungry,” My mouth yawned involuntary.

“Hi, I’m Liam,” Liam sat on the makeup counter, his legs swinging back and forth.

“Nice to meet you,” I said with a giggle.

“Pleasures all mine,” Liam winked. “Where’s Niall and Zayn?”

“Niall’s eating the free buffet,” Louis said, causing us all to laugh. Typical Niall. “Zayn’s probably causing trouble. I think we should join him! Oh! CAN WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?”

“How long do we have to be here?” A small groan left my mouth.

“In an hour and a half, we’re doing a photoshoot here. That’s enough time to play like 10 games!”

“I’ll call Niall and Zayn!” Louis stood up, phone to his ear already.

“I’ll track down Harry,” I got up as Liam grinned at me. “Don’t say anything.” The hallways were narrow as I walked down an empty one. A door that led to outside was propped open. I opened it and made sure it was still propped open when I passed through it. Harry’s back was to me as he held the phone up to his ear.

“I know baby, I miss you so much. It kills me not to see you,” one of Harry’s hand ran through his curls. “I can probably see you for the holidays, I’ll come visit you. Did you watch The Scope today?” He paused, kicking the ground slightly. “Yea, that’s Chris. She’s cool.. I just wish it was you I was holding hands with.” It felt wrong, overhearing Harry’s conversation. “No, I haven’t kissed her. The only one I want to kiss is you.” I don’t like like Harry or anything, but it still hurt to hear him say he didn’t want to kiss me. I was growing fond of the boy. “I should get going Lizzy, I miss you tons. I’ll call you as soon as I can. Texting isn’t the same babe. I know... Bye baby,” Harry said as he disconnected the call. He turned around to see me frozen in place. One of his eyebrows cocked, his lips forming into a smirk. “Miss me already?”

“No,” I said quickly. “The boys want to play hide and seek before your photoshoot.”

“Who is it?”