Extra Chapter

This chapter is thanks to TheUnknownAuthor707. She writes awesome stories so I'd recommend following her or reading her books.

Silent cries of two babies filled the room. Katie was wide awake. The taller chestnut haired girl walked into the black and green swirled room. The two twins stopped crying. The babies giggled as Katie picked them up. They had birthmarks like Katie's permanent Tattoos. Well. The girl had green flowers and the boy had stars. "Did you both have a nightmare?" Katie asked rocking them a little. They both nodded. Takashi walked in on the cute trio. "All my babies are here, all at once! Is this my birthday?" Takashi asked laughing. They all laughed as a happy family. By the end of the night they were all playing board games (babies pointing at cars on top trumps or cards) or videos/films. Having fun as a family. "I love my family so much!" Takashi opened the window and yelled it out to the world. Shutting the window then continuing Harry Potter. Like come one, who wouldn't want to be entranced by witch craft and wizardry? Even the babies were having the time of their life's, since they only lived a few years so far.

Ten years later...
Twila' POV

I woke up, it has been 11 years since me and my brother were born. With the strange markings that changed since we got older. My markings have changed from flowers to (get this) computer parts (RAM, CPU,MOTHERBOARD) and even the language of a computer Binary. (Yes I listened in computer science and remembered a few things.) My brothers had changed to the solar system and clouds, let's just say he doesn't get changed in the boys changing room without getting bullied. Well anyway. I woke up, changed clothing into my green long sleeve top and just above knee high black shorts. And then it hit me. Literally.
"Yo, Twily its school!" So I changed into the... dare I say it... Uniform! A plain white button up. A black skirt and knee high socks. In my opinion, I looked stupid. Tying my short hair in a small bobble I grabbed my laptop, my phone and headphones packed the full green set into my backpack and put on my shoes.
"Honey!" My mother shouted. "Yes?" My dad came down stairs to deliver the message. "You need your glasses." I almost forgot again. I placed my glasses on me and I was ready. "Tell mom I said bye before I leave." I told dad. He nodded and waved. Since my brother started getting bullied she became a teacher but got in a bad car accident. I wasn't allowed to see her, maybe the few times but I've heard awesome rumours. My mom flew a space cat, Jk. My mother was concocting a machine so we can see her again. I'd love it.

Anyway I walked to school, backpack slung over my back. When I walked the cool gang walked up to me, usually this resulted in me with either a broken bone, a bruised eye, a swirly or a mayor crush. "Hey it's the nerd! Let's see her run for her game," an older girl grabbed my backpack and took my laptop. I jumped to grab it but I couldn't. Then I remembered the kick fall. I swung my leg so it hit her back of knees. This resulted in the girl falling back and me successfully getting my laptop back. "Why you little!" A boy called Tyler stopped her. "She won fair and square, don't start arguing and fighting. Let her have this win for once." Thankfully it worked and I walked to school in peace, after saying a quiet 'Thank you' to Tyler. I grabbed my laptop out of my bag and hacked into my brothers Facebook account. His cheesy pics of him in just shorts and six pack, I know 'all ready! But he's like 11!' I know how you feel. I've always been second best of the family. Always bullied, but it's just a routine now. After I finished looking and well posting I shut the laptop turned my phone on silent and walked to tutor group.

Ding!!!

That dreaded noise. Tutor group over and first period to come. Athletics. I know it's harsh for first period but I can't complain. Except for the sassy teacher who thinks she's perfect. Now her I hate. Just because she thinks she all high and mighty she's not. Well after I changed with the rage thoughts in my mind I walked into the gym hall. Oh no... my brother is in this class.
"Hey Little sis!" He waved me over and I walked over. Rosalina McLain-Kogane and Blake McLain-Kogane stood with my brother, Lewis Holt. The friendliest person in school, Shaun Garret. And finally me. We were Voltron. Excluding me. I wasn't good enough. "Hi guys how you doing?" Before anyone could answer,
"Twila Holt! Get here now, that isn't your class now is it?" It was my teacher. I walked over and tied my hair up. Sympathetic looks from all around. The sports hall was flooded with people. Then there was the space. When you made the teacher angry you sorted it with a fight. I know it's un-orderly but hey ho I don't control the school. I took my stance and the teacher stood hers. I hadn't got myself into a fight before, I haven't even been too violent before today
"So? Attack!" I didn't. So the teacher did. I managed to dodge making the teacher fall. I then waited for her to stand back up.
"You're gonna loose pip-squeak!" Everyone chanted. A loose tear escaped my eye before I felt a burning sensation all over. I looked up and gasped. It turned into pain. Everyone backed away like I was a bomb. Probably cause I was glowing green right now and my marks were showing through my uniform but I wouldn't know. "Miss Phesecl please report to my office immediately, and Twila talk to your mother about the markings before..." The speaker. Crackled as it was about to finish. The teacher just hissed and grumbled before heading to the office. I smirked. Finally. To rid of that teacher. I began to train. You know, normal chin ups/pull ups. Sit ups and gym routine. By the end I noticed my mother. Stood, in the doorway. A purple robotic leg, her eyes bright and energised, she was very perky. Looking better than ever. "Hi mom," I waved to her. Sweat dripping down my forehead from the exercise. "How long were you there?" I asked embarrassed. "An hour, I was called in because of your markings burning and you  feeling very hurt." I nodded. She smiled at me. "It happens naturally but I won't make you take the jab I had to intake. Her warm smile made the light green that was still glowing off of me calm so it was mild. "I'm so glad your okay!" I yelled hugging her tightly as I noticed she was up and walking again. She smiled. "Go tell your brother."

And I did. I ran to where he stood and dragged him all the way over. "What do you want?" He asked trying to resist and stay where he was. But I was stronger. He stopped resisting when he saw our mom. Joined by our dad. "They're up and walking again, isn't it amazing!!" I yelled. He nodded and our dad walked over to us. "Katie your mother and you aren't much different. Like me and Lewis, but those marks are gifts given by nature so don't hate them. And Lewis yours represent the sky and darkness. You also have a gift from nature. So love the gifts and find a lover and friend that likes you no matter how weird you look." Me and Lewis burst into laughter. Dad gave us a strange look. Mother began to laugh as well. "A bit over the top don't you think Hun?" The family embraced then got back to work and school. But by the end of the day they watched movies and played like old times. Having the family fun they'd missed out on for the past few years.

The end...

Hope you enjoyed this book. See ya all later. Peace out ✌🏻.