Chapter 9: Who are you?

My OC is in this...

Katie looked at the boy in shock. She hadn't seen him in years. A small gasp escaped from her mouth earning a smile from the boys. Keith held Katie close, Shiro and Matt scowled at the boy. "Hey you already broke my friends heart!" The boy laughed. He looked at Katie. "I did, didn't I. Well that's what I was like seven years ago Matt." The boy replied. He had lime green eyes, unhealthily pale skin and dark brown messy hair. His eyes looked around every being in the hallway before landing on Katie. He then saw the boy next to her. "Who are you?" He asked. Keith scoffed. "I'm Keith Kogane. School council." He stated. The mystery boy grinned wickedly. "Oh okay. You were the ones who booted Katie out of school council and sent her to easier years for doing something only peopl higher than uni stuff can do." The boy chuckled. Shiro looked at the ground. He had forgotten about booting Katie off of school council. Alura smiled. "Yeah we are. She hacked into private files. She's lucky she wasn't sent to the police." Katie stumbled back. Sh me wouldn't have expected such hurtful words to come out of Aluras mouth. "Katie come on let's get away from these losers and Matt." The boy held out a hand for her to take. She, after what seemed like hours, took his hand hesitantly. He smiled. "Just this once." She stated. The boy nodded. The group stared at her and him walking away. Keith just sighed. Matt scowled and shot holes in the back of the boys head with his powerful glared. Katie was slower than the boy. She looked back biting her lip. The team just nodded at her. Looking the slightest but guilty. She turned her head back the boy. He was completely different from her. Other than the skin colour. He had a bulky build but slim. His legs looked powerful and his eyes sparkled when he looked at something bright. She simply just smiled.

Days later...

Katie was dressed in a suit of armour. It was green. The suit had a chest plate of white metal with a green V imprinted on the chest, she had pure white leggings and finally a green mid thigh skirt on. You'd think with armour you would wear the Helmet. Not Katie. She wore an ear piece instead. A boy with dark brown hair and glimmering green eyes walked out. He was in a suit like the chest plate of blue and red. The tight trousers both blue and red again. And his arms fully covered, you get the colour scheme. He wore his helmet. They both walked out of the house. All the teenagers turned to look at the two. The boys began to call 'dibs' on Katie and the girls kept on cat fighting about the boy. They began to run. "Let's just get to this fancy dress party shall we?" He asked. She nodded while they ran.

Finally they made it to the school building. Shiro and Keith were stood next to each other arms crossed and scowls laid across their faces. Lance was off flirting with a girl. Hunk was trying to cheer the boys up and Alura was being flirted with. "Hey guys!" Katie shouted waving. Both Keith and Shiro relaxed. Matt came out of the shadows.

He looked awesome

He looked awesome. Everybody in their friend group went as Space people, or aliens. Alura was an 'Altean' a mythical alien with pointed ears and marks under her eyes. Coran was the same. Matt was a rebel who escaped Zarcon. Shiro was the leader of 'Voltron' the black lion. Lance and Keith were the blue and red lion, the colour of the other boys armour. Katie or 'Pidge' lost her family to space and now working to find them as he green paladin of 'Voltron'. Hunk was obviously the leg of Voltron, yellow paladin. "Hold on I don't even know his name." Shiro said unexpectedly. "How rude of me." The boy replied. He earned a stern look from all peopl. "Right. I'm...

lol I'm sorry. I had to do it.  Peace out guys.