Chapter 6: Let Him Go!

Iverson tightened his grip. Looking at Katie's arm glowing a very emerald colour. Alfor gasped. "Katie down!" He commanded. A smile swept onto said girls face. She shook her head. "Not unless you let my brother go. I've been searching months for him!" This caught some students attention. Especially the council and Lotor and his girl group. They all looked at her arm then at her face. "Katelyn Holt!" Alfor shouted, Katie stopped dead still. "Did you just call me by my real name?" Iverson was shocked. Lotor just smiled. Not a nice smile, oh no a very sickly one. The band of girls following his lead. He stood from his leaning position and walked over to Katie. She was growling slightly. Like a lion. Then a lion like roar filled the corridors. It wasn't Katie. No. It was an actual lion. Green fur and yellow eyes. "Kitty Rose!" Katie ran to the lion and hugged it tightly. "Where were you?" Iverson just stood shell shocked. As well as all the other students. Keith and Shiro began fighting over her again. She giggled. The lion purred as Katie stroked it. "Don't ever leave my side please." The lion nodded. Katie was now walking down the corridor. It wouldn't have been weird if she hadn't a lion following her and growling at every boy who winked looked or even glanced st her. Soon every cute boy in the corridors fled into the class room. "I can't wait for prom girl." The lion let a soft smile and a low and almost silent growl out. Something cold touched Katie's shoulder making her jump in the air. And squeal. A group laughed. Mostly boys. "Seriously guys you scared the living day out of me." Iverson walked up to her. He looked st the lion then at the girl. "You're coming with me young, whatever you are." Iverson tried to grab her arm but failed miserably. Katie swung a leg underneath his feet making him fall backwards onto the floor. "I'm a girl. Human to be specific. I lost my family at a young age. My mother boozes every almost week and I've only just found my father and brother. So don't give me that!" She snapped at Iverson. He let Matt go, who embraced her in a large hug. "Katie." They collapsed to their knees. Matt still slightly taller. Why did this seem so perfect. The bell rang to say. 'SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR TODAY!" Katie smiled as the corridors became empty once again. No sounds just Iverson talking to Alfor. Katie's arm still glowed.

When they got home...

"Katie! Look who's here." She giggled. Coleen looked at Matt cuddling with Katie and tears fell down her face. "They're home mom. They're home." Matt and sam joked with them and told her the cover story. Mama Holt smiled and embraced them in tight hugs. Then a knock on the door. Katie opened it. Lotor, Zarcon and the girls stood there. "Hi." Katie smiled and waved, Coleen came to the door. "Hi Katelyn." Lotor stated. Zarcon stood menacingly behind Lotor. "My son is here to see you," Coleen stared at the strange Alien. "Me?" Coleen asked. Zarcon shook his head. "Hi Lotor, Zarcon, Girls." Katie smiled and waved. Matt and Sam noticed her nervousness. "Who are these people young lady?" Coleen tapped her foor on the wood. "Mom, meet Lotor, Zarcon, Hagar, and the girls." The lot smiled. "Seriously young lady." Coleen stopped tapping. "We'll talk about this later." Coleen slammed the door in their faces. Katie was outside. "Sorry about that. She's a bit," Katie couldn't find the words. "Crazy, Over protective, Jumpy!" One girl shot the hurtful words at Katie. "Yeah, I guess you could put it like that." She rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. Matt walked out of the front door. "Hi Lotor. Lord Zarcon. Hagar. Ladies." He bowed. Then stood behind Katie and flung his arms around her neck. He leaned on her. "Matthew." She groaned. Zarcon and Hagar sniggered. "Well we shall leave you here my son. Nice seeing you Matt, Katie," Hagar and the girls waved. Zarcon made his way to the limo leaving his son with the siblings. Hagar and the girls followed him. "Okay wanna go to a karaoke pub?" Lotor asked them. They both nodded and the group began to walk. At the pub Katie put her name down for Stereo heart. By fall out boy,  but a nightcore version. Nobody had ever heard her sing before. Not even her family.

Katie walked to the stage where the microphone was. A man had called her up ten seconds earlier. The music began. Her sweet soft voice pierces everyone's heart with awe. (Don't read the bold if you just wanna listen to the video.)

"My hearts a stereo, beats for you so listen clo-o-ose. Make me your radio turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you- so sing along to my stereo." Her sweet voice made the room gal silent and listen. Before everyone paid no attention. She closed her eyes and placed her hands on her chest. Imagining she was home with her brother next to her. "If I was just another dusty record on the shelf would you blow me off and play me like everybody else, if I asked you to scratch my back could you manage that." She continued to sing. The council walked in when she began and listened in secret. Shiro smiled at her voice. He then noticed Matt and Lotor drinking. He shook his head and listened the the sweet small voice piercing his heart with awe. He had goosebumps on his arms. When she stopped applause filled the room. A lot of teenagers clapped the hardest. She walked of the stage and to Matt and Lotor. Unfortunately they had to go by that time. Everyone had to go home. The bar was closing. When he walked out he noticed not Katie. Matt and Lotor chatting to each other but no Katie. When he went back inside again for one final time he noticed a group of boy teenagers crowding a girl. A small girl with amber eyes. "Boys!" They were all from his school. They all scattered and a frightened Katie was stood in front of him. "Thanks Shiro." He helped her out of the bar and pointed her to Lotor and Matt. She waved and ran off to the two. Hugging Matt and talking to Lotor. But the only thing he felt was the captivating voice still stuck in his head. He swore she would be his someday. No matter what. He will try and will make her his. Unless she really doesn't like him the same way as she did...