Chapter 15

"That was kinda strange," said the girl. Gale/Rose walked up to the two then a look of horror and shock spread across her face. "Has it really been this long brother?" She asked. Everyone looked at her like she was a psychopath. "Pidge." A hand grabbed Gale/Rose's arm as she reached up to touch Pidges face.
"Shiro stop!" It was Keith. Lance and Hunk walked in two minutes after.
"How we all doing..." his voice trailed as he looked at the two 'strangers' and mr and mrs Holt on the floor passed out. Pidge looked at the couple then her hair moved. It floated like fire itself was there. One long vine tied her hair up into a bun. Another wrapped around her ears making earrings. "Hello." The two looked at her as if she was a psycho. "Shiro who's the girl?" Keith butted in. "Pidge," they all looked at him in disgust. "Are all humans like this? What was I thinking being a human?" Gale/Rose placed a hand on Pidges shoulder. "Thanks auntie gale." Sam and Coleen awoke from slumber. "Pidge out of my house gale you may stay," this made them both smile. "Well that's very kind of you brother. But don't forget about your daughter." They all looked around the room. "Where?" Matts vision landed on Pidge. He ran up to her. He saw her kind eyes. Her hair was let go and floated down her back. "Hi Matt." Matt smiled and hugged her. Vines bonded their hands together. "What's happening?" He asked. "The vines have a mind of their own." They both laughed. After an hour of their wrists tied with the other persons the vines slithered back. "Well I'm beat. And nothing is going to happen. I'll prevent drama from now on. Anyway night guys." They all waved but Shiro paranoid after Katie. As she turned his soft chapped lips met hers. Her eyes wide as it happened. "I love you." Keith watched in jealousy but held Lance by the waist. "Love you Lance." They were all happy. All happy as well. They had family and most importantly. They had friends.

That's the end. Have fun imagining the story? Well if you did read my other Shidge and Kidge stories. Well cya guys. Peace out
P.S school is still shit.