Chapter 13

"Katie!" Shirk burst through the door. He saw a roving curled up Katie in the corner. Blood slowly tricking doe get palms to the wooden floor. Lance jumped in. He ran over to her and cradled her. "Katie es usted muy bien lo que hizo te hagan a ti..." he stopped. She had marks all over her neck. "They didn't did they?" She nodded and explained. "No tengo una opción que no podía moverme que me pegué como lo hicieron." Lances eyebrows furrowed. "Shiro get them in here now!" Shiro did just that. Aaron smirked at his work. Kuro smirked at her shivering. Lotor smirked at the small specks of blood on her lips he  made. "She said she didn't have a choice she couldn't move.  she was stuck as you did it. What's it. " they all smirked. "Only biting and kissing, pinning her to a wall as she cries and can't do anything." Shiro and Keith's eyes filled with fury at their joint answer. Katie rocked back and forth trying to forget. Then she frowned. Tears set her cheeks again. She felt her cheeks. "What's this liquid?" Other than when the boys touched her, when she didn't notice she was crying, she had never cried. The three men (Kuro, Lotor and Aaron) licked their lips at her. "She tastes delicious by the way." That was enough to send everyone off the edge. Katie flashed to them nad used a hand to pull the group back from ripping the threes heads off. "I'm fine. They didn't do much. It was only a few bites. Nothing much." Aaron scoffed. "If I'd have known that I would have done more." Kuro and Lotor nodded. "Agreed." That was the last straw Shiro called be police. They came over asap.

"Are you Takashi Shirogane?" They asked he nodded. "Where are the criminals?" The three boys were sat against the wall looking at Katie smirking at her marks. "Stop string at me!" She yelled covering herself more than the shirt they had given her provided. The police looked at her. "Katelyn Holt!" The police shrieked. She looked at them shocked. "Shiro I told you not too I'm fine seriously." She said nervously. The head police man walked to her and wrapped her in a bone crushing hug. "Not a single call or message or letter! I am your uncle after all." They both heard sniggering and laughing. They turned. The three boys. "And what are you laughing at?" The police man snarled. Kuro spoke. "Nobody writes letters." Lotor was next to speak. "I'm still tasting her sweet skin. And tears." And finally Aaron. "I can still feel her skin on my hands and can see the bites on her neck. That says she's mine." They all burst out laughing. Her uncle looked at her clothing. It was so small. It couldn't cover the large hickeys made by the boys. "Did you do it willingly?" Her uncle asked. She shook her head and said the same thing to her uncle as she did Lance. "No tengo una opción que no podía moverme que me pegué como lo hicieron." The mans face was red with fury. He signalled the over police men. "They touched our body with no permission and got to the point were they took of your shirt and you gave up. Am I right." She nodded. He police men looking horror and shock that the three men in shackles were touching a girl younger that sixteen. Around 12 to 13 years old. It was sick. "To the slammer with them boys and girl." The others nodded and led the men to the car. "How many times?" Her uncle asked. "Three. Two nobody but me and them knew about, one the whole group has just found out about." Shiro clenched his fist. If he'd have known he would have called the police sooner. "I'll message you when I can. I promise you uncle." The man nodded sternly and knelt down. "You can text me if anything is wrong." She nodded. Her uncle left and Shiro leaned  on her from behind. "You are kinda cute but let's go home." She flushed red and then flashed back to her normal skin tone. Pale Snow White skin. "Thanks Takashi." He nodded and they drove to her house. Her father engulfing her in a huge hug. Her mother crying while joining. Matt looked st her neck and the marks. "I'll kick those weirdos next time Katie I promise." Coleen and sam  looked some. The hickeys stood out. "No Matt." He looked st his mother before she finished. "We'll kill them." Takashi looked peacefully at the family before returning home to his mother and Alura. "Cya." They all waved. "Bye Takashi!" Katie yelled the loudest. Making him smile from ear to ear.