Chapter 10: Party!!!

"I'm Aaron," everyone looked at him. Shiro's twin 'Kuro' had a girlfriend who was cheated on by a boy called Aaron. "Katie. I think you and Matt should look more Alien. We already have enough humans." Kuro walked up from behind Lance and leaned on him. Making Lance jump and the group snigger. "Why not." Katie shrugged. "I'll get contacts then fake glasses, Matt you get contacts to make your eyes fully yellow. Good?" Kuro nodded. Matt grabbed a mysterious box full of coloured contacts. He grabbed Katie her yellow and red glowing one and grabbed himself his fully glowing yellow ones. Placing them in his eyes. Katie doing the same with her contacts. Now she looked more alien than Alura and Coran. "Wow she's still cute!" Lance screamed. Aaron quickly punched his guys making him slouch over. "Noted." Catching his breath he stood up. They all laughed at Lance and Kuro. Kuro smiled and finally placed his arms around Shiro. His brother sighed and smiled. "Lets go already!" Keith piped up. Katie smiled making Aaron jealous it wasn't him who made her smile. They walked into the school, music blearing, people with horrible dance moves and a hell of a lot of alcohol laid inside. Katie immediately wanted to turn back. She hated two of the three. Kids and terrible music. She had never tried alcohol. So she turned around. Shiro grabbed the collar of her armour and brought her back. She huffed and crossed her arms. Grabbing her phone and headphones she sat in the corner of the room and listened to decent music while scrolling through her phone. She really hated parties. Lotor came up to her and waved. She waved back with a small sweet smile. He sat down next to her. She took of her headphones and the room fell silent. "What's up Lotor?" She asked. He smiled. "A dance? A paladin of Voltron needs to dance once in a while." He offered his hand. She took it and he pulled her to the dance floor. Her little green skirt on her armour floated while he spun her. She was so light that he managed to pick her up with ease. They had somehow made there way to the middle of the dance floor. People blocking every exit or entrance. "Sis! We gotta go," Matt yelled. She couldn't hear him. He and the others looked in awe at her. She looked really cute. Matt smiled the most before roaring. "Lion!" A colourful lion made its way to the centre with Pidge and Lotor. "That's where my little kitty got of too." Lotor stroked the lion. Pidge roared. It was so much like a lions everyone stopped. A green lion pounced over everyone and landed gracefully next to Pidge. "Lotor meet Kitty-Rose." He smiled. "Kitty-rose, Pidge, meet Flame."  Everyone stood petrified at the seemingly casual conversation. Then the most unusual thing. Pidge giggled softly. "Is that really Katie? She never giggled. Never." Matt asked. Lotor smiled. Aaron stood next to Lotor. "Guess my brother has a soft spot." Aaron pinched Lotors arm playfully. "Oh it's on." Lotor and Aaron play fighters while Katie watched in a laughing state. But when she toppled back Something caught her and it wasn't her lion. "Katie!" She noticed it wasn't anyone who caught her. It was the cold wooden floor. Nobody moved. Aaron stood up. Lotor stumbling behind. When she stood up she dusted off her dress and walked to the garden..