Chapter 4: He's Alive!!!

Pidge walked with Lotor to a large mansion like house. Pidge nervously played with her thumbs. The large double doors opened. A man with purple skin and glowing yellow eyes towered over the two. "Hello my son. And who is this lovely lady?" Zarcon asked bowing. Pidge smiled at Zarcon. Lotor bowed back. Pidge curtsied politely. "Father. This is a friend of mine," Lotor looked as her and gestured for her to say her name. "Hello Lord Zarcon. I'm Katelyn Holt." Lotor looked at her curiously. Why'd she call him lord? "How polite. You have yourself a keeper." His father looked closer at her. She had the same colour hair as the newest prisoners and the eyes of Matt. She also had his glasses on. "Father," Zarcon stopped looking at Katie and turned to Lotor, "could you show Miss Holt to her family?" The gears in Zarcons head clicked. He nodded. He held out a hand for Katie to hold. She held it. Lotors fathers fingers wrapped around her small hand. They began to walk. Knocking into Lotors mother. "Who is this?" She hissed. Katelyn curtsied. His mother gave her permission to speak. "I'm Katelyn Holt. I presume you are Lotors mother. The well known Hagar." His mother smiled. "Thank you for clearing that up." Hagar allowed them to continue to the cells. Ten guards stood straight guarding the prison cells. They moved to the side. Katie looked in excitedly. They opened the cell. Millions of aliens and prisoners and humans, laid on the ground. Not moving. "Samuel, Matthew Holt!" Zarcon yelled. They all looked at the two hugging. "Please arise." Lotors father commanded. They did. Barely. "What do you want?" Matt asked. Zarcon still held Katie's hand. "I don't. This one does." The two looked at Katie gobsmacked. Matt ran to her. Her father following. She must have changed from when they last saw her. Matt embraced her in a hug. Zarcon looked happily at the reunion. The turned to Lotor e. "Do we let them go son?" He whispered to him. Lotor nodded before adding. "Only if they promise never to tell. Anyone about this place." Zarcon nodded. Lotor and Zarcon noticed lots of aliens looking and scowling. "They get to see their family. What about us?" One yelled. Water dropped to the floor. Katie had tears falling down her face as they parted. "Katelyn what's the matter honey?" She was smiling softly still spilling tears. "I missed you so much. This almost doesn't seem real to see you again." Some aliens smiled. Still some looked angry. "They're the noobs why do they get to see their family?" Another asked. Matt and Sam saw Katie look like she was gonna faint. "Arg!!!" What was happening? "Katelyn is it happening again?" She collapsed holding her arm. Sam tore the sleeve of her night dress of. Her arm was glowing again. "It's gotten worst." Matt picked her up bridal style. "We need to get her to the king!" All aliens stopped scowling. Now looking worried. "She knows the king of this country?" Zarcon asked curiously. "Yes he gave her the antidote to her problem when she was four." Five guards moved and helped the Holt family to the car. Katie still passed out and holding her arm in pain. They quickly drove to the palace. Samuel called the king the council of school and Coran, Alfor.

The Holt family, Katie in Matts arms, stood at the double doors. Lance ran outside. "Matt!" Shiro and the other councillors ran outside. "Quick it's happening again!" Lance scowled. "Her again." Then he turned away. The others ushered Matt and Katie in. Shiro and Sam talking. They watched as the king jabbed the needle into her skin. Katie shot up. Screaming. "Katelyn!" Matt ran to comfort her. Shiro and Keith ran to her. They all hugged. Until Shiro and Keith went outside for a little chat.

"Keith! You know I love her! Back off." Keith shook his head. "This battle is in Takashi!" He yelled back. They kept fighting until Laura came out and punched them both in the stomach. They walked back into the room holding Katie. She wasn't in bed. "Where is she Matt?" Lance was smirking. "Lance what did you do?" Keith asked. Lance placed his hand pretending to be offended. "Lance! You've already abused her, what happened!" Matt trembled back in shock. Abused her? "You abused my Little sister. The one I love so much!" Lance hung his head low. Katie walked into the room wearing a purple dress. Matt had changed into a green suit. Like he used to do all the time. They hugged. Lance apologising over and over again...

 Lance apologising over and over again