Chapter 12

(fluff)

Katie woke up in a completely different setting than before. She was laid against a wooden wall. Her eyes sleepily opened. She was greeted by three men. Kuro, Lotor and Aaron. "Hey guys. Where am I?" They all looked at her with a huge grin. "With us safe from the council." Katie tilted her head to the side. Confused. "Why, are the council dangerous?" They all nodded."how?" Aaron looked at her then walked away. "Lotor it's your turn first." Whispered Kuro into Lotors house. Katie crawled back a little. But she couldn't go far. Her back was agains the wall. Lotor crouched down in front of her. "Damn your cute. Let's have some fun then." Her eyes widened in fear. Kuro left. Lotor placed a hand on her chin making her look up at him. Her lips were slightly parted. "Your ours now little pigeon so be a good girl and stay still." Lotor baby talked her. Katie was terrified it was all told by her expression. What were they gonna do?

Lotors lips hit her soft ones. She didn't respond staying still, struggling slightly. Lotor miles into the kiss and licked her bottom lip. She denied him entrance. So he bit down on her lip making her gasp. Speedily his tongue slithered in. He searched her mouth leaving no place untouched by his tongue. His eyes met her closed ones. He bit her lip again making her eyes flash open. Tears threatened to spill. Lotor pulled away. "What a lovely reaction. Your beautiful Katie. Especially in my arms to do anything to you." She was still. Petrified at his words. He laughed and stroked her cheek with one hand. His other slipped down to her thigh as he lightly squeezed it. Tears finally dropped down her face. Lotor used the hand caressing her cheek to wipe them. He licked his finger. "Such a beautiful taste. I wonder..." Kuro burst in. "My turn!" It had already been fifteen minutes of him making out with a petrified Katie. Kuro smirked down at her as Lotor left the room. She slowly stood up. Walking from the wall to the centre. "Please don't Kuro." He didn't listen. It was strange. People liked her even though she was a sassy child who wouldn't mind biting a head off. Kuro pinned her against the wall. He hungrily kissed down her neck. Sucking on her collar bone. "Please no." She couldn't move. He had both her dainty wrists pinned against the wall and his body pinning the rest of her to the wall. She let small weeps out as Kuro continued down. She was extremely scared of what was gonna happen. Kuro let go of her wrists and his now free hands slithered up under her shirt and made it to where her chest laid. Her breathing hitched. "That's right your mine." Aaron burst in. "Hands off times up. My turn!" He yelled. Kuro winked at Katie and left her. After dragging her to the middle of the room again. "Don't break her. She is our new little toy." Aaron smirked at Kuro as the door shut.

"Please Aaron—" she didn't get to finish as he placed his hand on her shivering chest under her shirt. He pulled it up and over her head exposing her defined four pack. Her rib cage. And her bra. She stumbled back. "Your so beautiful my precious toy." She wanted to scream. But she decided against in. Finally she just let go. "Okay fine you guys win this round." Aaron smiled cheerfully as he pinned her against the wall like the others had. She didn't struggle. He touched her exposed belly. Prodding her. "Your ours now." She tilted her head back and he nipped her skin with his teeth. At the end she placed her shirt back on. She trembled a bit. What had she just let him do? Katie sat on the floor in the corner and curled into a ball. Rocking back and forth as she was left alone. Then a knock on the door. Screaming and yelling from the three who had made out with her. And the school council and her brother. Warm metallic liquid dripped down her palms. Her nails had dug into her skin. She didn't care. The door burst open. A dark tall silhouette standing in the door frame. A few more behind. "Katie!"