11: Get away from me!

This Chapter will most likely get over the place. So just enjoy and the weird words are Spanish Matt speaks Italian. Just to let you guys know.

Katie had walked to the garden. The soft lime grass clamped on by her metal boots. She kicked off her boots. The cold dewy grass. She took off her chest plate. She had worn a orange and yellow uniform underneath. She let out a deafening roar. Everyone came out. She had grown her hair. She had her arm glowing green. She smiled wickedly. She began to speak something they didn't understand . "Lo que fue mío ahora es tuyo. Nunca tuyo será visto por mis ojos."Katie' Cackled as she changed into her true form. White sand papery skin. Eyes as dark as crimson. Lips as pink as they were plump. Blood trickling down her lips. Her body was taller and skinnier. A dark purple dress replacing the uniform. "Men." The woman rolled her eyes. All men came out. "You really thought I was Katelyn Holt. An innocent beautiful lady who was smart. She's no more!" A tear escaped both matts, Shiro's and Keith's eyes. Then the woman fell to the ground. "Seriously woman!" It was Katie but taller and skinnier. "But I killed you." Katie laughed. "I'm smarter than that you know." The older woman looked in disbelief. "Oh Katie. Your really cute. I've known you my whole life. But never have you seen me." The woman spoke softly as she turned to particles in Katie's arms. "Descansar ahora. Madre mia." Katie spoke softly like she knew the woman. Everybody stared at her. "Qué estás mirando?" She asked. Nobody understood her. "Spanish." They all nodded in realisation. "Hablo más de un idioma," she laughed as everyone but Lance looked confused. Lance began to speak walking towards her. "Sobre idiomas hablas?" He asked. She smiled. And began to speak once more. "Italiano, Francés, Portugués, Árabe y muchos muchos más." Lance smiled and translated to the guys. "She said rest now my mother. Then she said why is everyone staring. Then she said she speaks many languages. Finally I spoke and said what over languages do you speak. Her answers were Italian French, Portuguese and Arabic and may more." They all looked at her. "So now you can have private conversations?" Shiro asked. Katie laughed. "I wouldn't. I still remember though I accepted his apology I don't think I'll be in the same room alone doing private conversations." Lance laughed too. "Lo dije," She crossed her arms and smirked. "You guys can leave. I don't mind." They all left back to the party. Music blared as Lance got closer. Katie had a good idea. "Pregunta al azar. Pero te gusta a Keith como en amor?" She asked, "nunca." She laughed. Falling back and being devoured by the grass and flowers. Lance smiled. "Don't lie you love Keith." Lance scowled then burst out laughing. "Never." He fell into the grass.

One hour later

"Where's Katie and Lance." Keith ran outside jealous of what he saw. Katie asleep and Lance getting up to carry her to Matt. Keith walked back in. "Katie's sleeping in Lances arms and Lance is approaching." Shiro and Matt smiled. They were having bonding time. When Lance walked in with Katie lightly snoring. Matt ran over. He also knew Italian as he had an accent and was his fathers original place he was born. "Dammi mia sorella," Lance smiled and gave Matt his sleeping sister. Just as Matt had asked. "Thank you." Lance smiled and they all walked to the park. Matt laid Katie down on the big swing you can get. The group chatted. Kuro walked off with Lotor and Aaron. They grabbed Katie and ran off. "Why is my sister so popular in getting herself in trouble?" Matt asked when he and the group walked over to the swing. "Don't worry we'll find her, I bet it was Aaron Kuro and Lotor. We can check at their hang out tomorrow." Matt and Shiro laughed with each other . But little did they know they were right.