Chapter 8:Jealousy thy name is Keith.

Snow dropped down the windowsills of the classroom. Katie was upset. She had been booted from school council for hacking. What a way to go am I right? She had her head hit the table. She had been sent back down to year eight. Keith and Shiro bickered more and more until the day she hacked. They joked with each other and saying 'She's all yours my friend,' every time a child looked at her she was pushed or punched. Mocked and bullied. Matt and everyone avoided her. Soon enough she burst into tears. Samuel and Coleen, her parents, had began to ignore her and allow her to hurt herself. Sobbing she walked into class. Drawing the eyes of the full room. The teacher looked at her. "You're late!" She hissed. Katie wiped her tears. Katie sat down and grabbed her laptop. She began to type. Nobody understood her. Getting into the rhythm of her tapping she began to add more making the class room her little music area. She zoned out until the school council burst in. "Katelyn your in big trouble!" Matt yelled worried. Katie ignored him. "Who cares I'm always in trouble." She faced away from the group. They had sympathetic looks on their faces. "No I mean your life's in danger!" Matt yelled. She wasn't convinced. "What's gonna happen? I'm gonna be happy for once!" The class silenced. "I have been through hell and back and been ignored. Pain always follows me no matter what!" Matt looked at her in shock. He saw her arm. He saw her lion leap through the window. Roaring at him as she protected Katie. "Fine then. I'll allow your lion to 'protect you' from death!" He yelled. Katie broke down. The lion picked her up from where she stood and flung her over her back. Katie soon fell asleep on the fluffy back. Matt and Shiro scoffed, sleeping in school. Keith's cheeks burned in fury. He pulled the full group outside. Coleen,the king, Samuel, Alfor and Coran stood outside. "Matthew! Shiro! You are such dummies! She had been through a lot since you began to ignore her. Since we all began to ignore her. Do you know what she has been doing? Huh! Didn't think so," Coleen and Sam looked at the floor. They had been avoiding and ignoring their daughter. Katie walked out of the door with the lion. Her eyes weren't the usual colour. Her eyes were a deep shade of scarlet. Scaring the living day out of her friends and family. She smiled sickly. "Your not Pidge. She doesn't have red eyes, never smiles, never had her ears pierced." The girl stopped. Matt jumped back. The girl ran past them like a flash of lightning. Another set of lion feet exited the class. The lion carrying normal run of the mill Pidge. "that's the real one." Lance emphasised real. Matt scowled. "Katelyn get up now!" Why was he suddenly angry. Why was she in a deathly trance of sleep. Why was the lion not doing anything? She didn't get up. The lion scowled and a deep growl erupted her mouth full of sharp pearl white teeth.

Finally Pidge sat up. She had crawled of the lion and stretched yawning. "Katie up now!" Her brother yelled. So she stood. Shiro looked hurt. Keith looked aggravated. Coleen and Sam looked annoyed and Alfor and the rest looked serious. She looked down at her wrists. Smiling. Blood stains. "Who did you kill?" A large laugh erupted from her mouth. "I killed my happiness." Everyone looked at her worried and confused. "Katie please stop hurting your self. Your hurting everyone." Keith placed a hand on her shoulder as he engulfed the small girl in a soft hug. She hugged back. A liquid stained his top. "Shh it's okay Katie. Nobody will hurt you ever again." When they separated they heard the most horrific sound ever. A scream a laugh and a moan. They turned. Face to face with...

I'm terrible at cliff hangers. Well that's it from me. Cya guys. Peace out.

684 words.