Chapter 14

Shiro was on his way to home. He finally pulled his car up into the large driveway of cars. Closing the garage, he walked into the black marble mansion. "Son where's Kuro and Lotor?" His father asked like a command. His mother slowly walked downstairs. They were both wearing full black. "Prison for kissing/making out with a girl who was 12, and she was against her will." His parents gasp. "Lotor?" Shiro nodded. They both trembled back. "Are you sure?" Shiro nodded. "Who died anyway?" His mother smiled. "Well we had gotten a phone call from the Holts..." Shiro was panicking. "We were asked to go to a party were their allowing their kids to drink, and you of course." Shiro sighed in relief. "You look like your going to a funeral so maybe add a little colour," Shiro smiled at his parents. They both nodded. "You too." They all changed. Shiro wore a green top and black ripped jeans. His father wore black suit jeans with a purple shirt. His mother wore a long dark purple dress that was very slick and had shown her belly off. She didnt have one.  Finally they got into the car and drove off.

With the Holts

Katie wore shorts and a top to lounge in while they were setting up the party. She really hated parties. But family was okay. "Katelyn Holt get ready our guests are nearly here!" Her mother shouted. With a huff Katie walked upstairs shut the door to her room and got changed. She wore a green knee high flexible dress. It hugged her body just right. She placed makeup on. Her face was the palest tone, not even makeup had her skin tone. So she had to settle with making her own. She had made her foundation and was applying it. She applied a light tone of green eye shadow that sparked if the light hit it right and she added a small speck of blush to her face. That's when her brother burst in. "Let me play!" He grabbed the eye liner and was actually kinda good with it. A small flick with it after not poking her eye once. He was good. He len applied lipstick and a glittered green mascara. She was almost done. He brushed her long hair and added a headband that looked like vines.
"Before they get here do you wanna go exploring?" Matt asked. Katie nodded and placed a safety plastic dress on, so she didn't get mud all over her outfit." Ready when you are." They walked outside and into the forest. A large cave laid ahead. They both walked into the cave. Vines hung from the ceiling. Moss grew on the damp cave walls. Flowers spotted on the grass carpet. But the most noticeable things of all. The large statues. One of a lion and a suit, and one of a mechanic fixing the lion in a suit. They both touched one. An echo was heard erupting the cave. "Your Destinies are sealed!" The voice yelled. Wooden trunks suddenly curled around Katie's arms, legs, waist, neck and pierced her skin. she struggled and yelled for Matt. He had vines covering him. "Katelyn!" She was dragged under the ground. The vines let him go. He fell to the ground. He pounded the ground as he walked back to the house in tears.

"Matt where's Katie?" More tears. Shiro looked worried at Matt. "She was taken. I don't know where but she was in a cave with me and we touched a statue and the cave said that our destinies were sealed." Coleen looked at Sam worried. "I thought you said the cave was on the over side of the world!" Samuel looked upset. "It should be, I've lost my daughter like I have my sister. I feel horrible." Before anyone could stop him. Shiro ran to the cave. He saw two figures laughing and smiling with each other. "Katie!" He yelled. The two figures stopped. One of them had long green hair with tiny marks under their eyes. The other had amber eyes that sparkles and long fire like hair. They were both tall. Both had marks. They were both gorgeous but it seemed like the girl with fire like hair was younger. They both had animals with them, the younger one had a green kitten like lion and the older had a purple wolf. The younger one flashed a smile at Shiro. "Hi!" She yelled and ran over to him. "Do I know you?" He asked. She smiled and shook her head. "I'm Pidge, this is my auntie Rose. This little cute creature is Tulip. And that large majestic creature is Claud." She stood out her hand. He hesitated in taking it. "Please come to the party we'd be delighted to have you." Shiro offered. They both nodded and walked with him. He had only just noticed the beautiful light green mid thigh flexible gown she was wearing with heels. She had vines around her head like a crown and tree trunk patterns but green and pink tattooed on her arm. They finally made it to the house. Gale walked in then Pidge. Shiro finally closed the door after he entered. "Gale!" It was Sam. "Who are you? The only person I know is Pidge over there," Pidge smiled and waved. Samuel and Coleen fainted...