Chapter 3: Awakening

Pidge sat up. She was in the nurses office. She remembered a pain in her arm and then lights out. She looked out the curtain. It was dark. Probably night time. The school was most likely locked up. She was hungry. So she stood up. Her feet touching the cold tile floor. She looked down and saw she was wearing a white night dress. It was plain and silk. She walked out of the door. She remembered the cafeteria. She strolled over to the cafeteria slowly. She finally arrived at the doors. She opened them. Around thirty students turned and saw her in her night dress. Including the boy and girls who stared at her in the first day the longest. "Ah Katelyn. Please do come sit with us. You've been asleep for ages." The boy gestured to a spare seat. "What time is it?" She asked yawning. "Well it's been a day since you passed out and it's about 6pm." Pidge looked in shock. "A day!" She almost yelled. "Yeah to be honest Lance did knock then crap out of you. He doesn't deserve school council if he hurts a new student." Pidge smiles at him. He turned to the dinner lady who passed a tray to the boy. He passed it to Pidge. "Thank you." Pidge smiled at the boy. "I'm sorry I don't even know your name." He laughed quietly. "I'm Lotor. You are?" She smiled at him. "Katie but please call me Pidge." Lotor smiled back. He nodded as she took her first bite. It was so nice. "Why does this taste so nice?" Lotor looked at her. "It's nice to you?" He asked. Smiling at the lunch lady who hadn't heard him. Pidge smiles. "Yes it's really nice like McDonalds." Lotor spotted the teacher who liked Pidge and her politeness with a bag with McDonald's in. "I think a teacher helped you get good food." Lotor laughed. The four over girls looked at the school councillors who walked into the cafeteria. "Come with me." Lotor said grabbing Pidges wrist. She grabbed the tray. "What's wrong Lotor?" He brought them to the corner. "Lance. He would hurt you again if he saw you with us." Pidge tilted her head to the side making herself look so much cuter than she already was. Which was hard. They walked back to the table. Joking with each other.

Meanwhile on the other table.
"

"So how's Pidge!" Asked Alura. Lance hung his head low. "I should really apologise for how I acted how about we go see her when she wakes up." Alura and the others nodded. Keith noticed Lotor grab someone by the wrist and pull her to a corner. She was still eating. But how. The food was horrible. Then he noticed s teacher who had a smile on her face at the student and a burger in her mouth. "Afternoon." They all replied in the same way. Lotor walked back with the girl cracking jokes. She seemed to cover her mouth when she giggled. Then they stopped at the table. He put a hand on her shoulder. "I know where they are." Her face lit up. She had a smile plastered on it. Everyone stared at the girl. Then I noticed the white night dress. It was the nurse one. Was hat Katie. "Really!" Tears escaped her eyes. Lotor nodded and smiled. They sat down and began to chat. What was up. Everyone stared at the two. "They're with my father. Zarcon." That name rung a bell in my head. He was different. Alien like person. We all despised him. But his family. The girl kept tears flowing down her face. Then she hugged Lotor who stiffened up. I doubt he had ever been hugged before. Then I noticed the face of the girl. Katie. "Thank you so much." What? What happened? What did I miss? Questions filled my head. Then I got back to the team. "What's Katie doing up?" I ask. They look at me and I tilt my head to Katie who now let the hug stop. She was smiling. Almost to big. Alura smiled then noticed who she was smiling at. "Lotor..." she growled under her voice.

The Story of Katie (the painful version she didn't know of).

Well Katie was kidnapped when she was only two years old. She was raised for another two years by the strange kidnapper. She appeared at a park with no one asking a few people where her parents were. Nobody knew. So she ventured of finding a cave. Vines hanging down the entrance. She lakes in. A statue lay in front of her. A green lion painted on the wall. She touched the drawing curiously. Vines and technology like think wrapped around her arm. A flower sprouted on the vine. It stung the tiny girl. It sank into her arm. Leaving a patterns of nature and technology imprinted on her right arm. She spied out of the cave and walked miles trying to find her family. She walked so far that she found her way to the castle. The king let her in immediately. "What are you doing out here alone it's dangerous." Pidge looked like she was gonna cry. "I was looking for my parents and got lost and now these glowing green things are on my arm." The king gasped. His wife running down stairs. Coran joining.  Can't ran chucked the injection to the king. Who immediately jabbed it into her. "I'm sorry." She passed out. Her parents showed up at the castle after a week of Pidge being asleep still out cold. She was taken home. Called back to the castle every now and again for the medicine. But they stopped going. Unable to go that far. They had moved to the other side of England. Katie had pains every now and again. Usually storms or tornadoes followed. Sometime very rarely did she control it...