About the Author's Condition...

Hello everyone,

As you can see from the title above, I'm not the author of this book. Before I start to tell you about her condition... I would like to introduce myself as her childhood friend. We are friends since 10 years ago and I'm probably the only person who stayed in contact with her for so long. We have 10 years gap but yet we are so similar to each other (I'm 19 this year). There's so many things to tell you, the readers, but I have no idea how to start this without erasing everything again. Until I finally got the courage to upload this... since you guys need to know anyway at the end of the day.

I have no any other way to 'word' this so....

She committed suicide.

Yes, the author of this book as well as the person who handled this account.

From what I see on her social medias she created intended for her stories, she never reveals too much information. So, I'm going to keep doing that now to respect her wishes. She committed suicide due to the fact her recently-recovered mother from cancer died from a hit-and-run accident 4 and a half months ago. Imagine her agony, after taking care of her mom for so many years (without a dad since they left them since she was a kid), paying for her mother's medical bills only for her mom to be killed by an accident after she just beat her cancer.

There are more to this story but I wish not to dwell any further and I wish you, the readers, will not search nor 'investigate' this case or her family to respect her wishes. From what I read on her diary, she wanted to keep quiet and be as vague as possible about herself on social media. So, that's what I'll do.

Yes, I know, I wish this is not the reality as well....

I wish I called her the day before her death, maybe I could stop her? Since the last time I called her was a week before.

I have no idea.

She committed suicide two months ago. I found this account and took over this account last month. I wanted to make an announcement as fast as I can but I was too anxious to face you guys.

To end this note, I would like to say sorry to all the readers who's anticipating for the next chapter. On her last diary, she seems to want to update another chapter but at the same time she wrote it was too gloomy to her liking. I would love to try and continue her story but I'm not that 'knowledgeable' on BTS or some sort. Plus, my writing skills is really bad.

Another thing I would like to add is that, the name of this account she uses is actually what I used 5 years ago. She 'took' it since she said she really like how cute it sounds. So yes, Yuki is my nickname online, not her. Since I rarely uses the name 'Yukaoi', I gave it to her. Her nickname is Rena.

On second thought, I really don't know how to end this note... my eyes are all red from crying and while I'm typing this, my hands shake so much.

Anyone who are willing to take over this story, please message me on this account.

I'm sorry again.

With love,

Yuki.

RIP Rena.