Eleven : Acting Experience

ATTENTION :

J-hope --> Hoseok

Suga --> Yoongi

Seokjin --> Jin

I have no idea how does filming works, so this is all just another wild imagination of mine.

(*' ˘ '*).。oO ( ♡ ) *¨*•.¸꒰๑ ᷄ω ᷅꒱

"Cut! Alright, that's it. We'll move to the next part."

The loud voice of the director was reflecting around the huge room. It sends the echo that made everyone inwardly winced at the discomfort. Though that was soon forgotten as everyone began to move the moment director ordered them. Some are taking the props with them and place them according to what is directed, some are talking to the additional casts, and some are just minding their own business. Meanwhile for Jimin, he stood at the side of the place while his eyes are wildly searching for his manager, Sungseok. He may look calm on the outside but he's internally freaking out on the inside for being left all alone with so many strangers! Just the voice of the director made Jimin whimpered. It's probably because of his last incident with his dance teacher that made him feared people who raised their voices. Jimin balled his fist and heaved a heavy sigh in attempt to make himself calm. Just by standing here awkwardly won't make his manager find him, so, he glanced at his surrounding and decided to take a seat while he stares at the situation in front of him. He's wondering, how did he managed to come here again?

It was yesterday that their head manager Sejin suddenly barged into their practice room with a 'surprise' announcement. The members were practising for their dance with their newly-appointed dance teacher, Son SungDeuk. There were just halfway through their dance that they got interrupted by him and he doesn't even look a bit guilty for interrupting. Jimin thought this might be a normal case and he just waited patiently for their head manager to make the announcement. Well, Jimin was okay at the fact that his manager doesn't even bother to look guilty but what's not fine is that his other members looked reflexively quiet and calm. Jimin sweated, this must be a really normal occurrence for them not to even open their mouth and complain.

"Sorry boys, but this is just a quick announcement and I need you guys to cooperate with me." Sejin said, fixing his eyes on all the members face. Jimin gulped nervously, do they have a special project they need to finish? Jimin took a quick glance to all his other members and they still kept a blank face.

Sejin took a deep breath and slowly released them. "I need one member to act as an additional cast for GLAM debut music video." Sejin announced, crossing his arms while still staring at them.

Jimin jaw went slack and his mouth was wide open. He knew that their senior is going to debut soon and Jimin still doesn't have the chance to meet them. Being an idol is hard but what people do not know is that debuting as an idol is harder. The first step is always the hardest. The company need to think of a concept that will make the group shine brighter for the public, their songs need to be different, and as well as the music video. Jimin knows that's probably the reason why he never ran past his senior. They're probably busy with their diet, dance, activity and their songs. Jimin silently hope for them to make a steady debut. But that still doesn't answer the fact why they would need them, their juniors to be an additional cast. When Jimin glanced at his other members, it seems they're thinking the same thing as well.

"Why us?" It was Namjoon who asked that with his arms crossed.

"Apparently, they're short of casts after three of their additional casts called them that they couldn't make it for the whole filming period. They already required two of the casts but one and the director thought this will be a good chance for you to learn." Sejin explained. Jimin wondered what does the director meant by 'a good chance to learn', is being a substitute who only appeared on music video for a few seconds tough?