Three : This is just the Beginning

Today is Jimin's first training and there's something that he can't quite put into it--- but he has a feeling something big will happen today. That is why the moment they were on their way to their practice room, Jimin can't stop thinking and dreading the time when he will be facing with the trouble that he's thinking today. Or maybe he's just over thinking but he finds no way to stop it. Jimin walks the slowest behind all the other members and tries not to lose concentration on his steps. No matter how many times he tries to calm himself and smile genuinely to others, he just cannot stop the bad thoughts on his mind. Jimin eventually sighs very deeply and his sigh gets the attention of J-hope who's happily talking with Suga in the front. He looks behind and saw how Jimin looks troubled and how he keeps his head down all the time. He excused himself to Suga and went to Jimin's side and tried to get his attention. Jimin noticed J-hope who's suddenly beside him and was perplexed at his sudden appearance. J-hope saw this and smiles warmly to Jimin. He then puts his arms around Jimin shoulders and they walk side by side together.

"Tell me your feelings." J-hope started with a smile still on his lips. Jimin hesitantly smiles to J-hope and sighs again. "Nervous, I don't think I have ever felt this nervous since my audition." Jimin admitted feeling a little bit shy. J-hope laughs lightly at Jimin's.

"I heard about it but I think you did well considering how Bang PD-nim made this decision by letting you join us." J-hope absentmindedly plays with his fingers. J-hope thought how absurd his boss decision was by letting a young kid like Jimin to join them without telling them nor Jimin. He thinks it is a very rash decision and he hopes his boss won't add anymore members in his list. After all, he doesn't want any of them go through it like Jimin does. He can see how it is affecting Jimin slowly even though he doesn't show it.

"If you have any troubles, just come to me you know. I may can't help you 100% but I'll surely be beside you." J-hope offered, now ruffling Jimin's hair affectionately. Jimin just responded to him with a smile. He then saw how V who's at the front sees them having a conversation and goes back skipping to them. Jimin chuckles at V cheerfulness.

V who's skipping to them arrives beside them and asked them a question, "What were you guys talking about?" V asked curiously with a smile. J-hope just settles with 'nothing big' and smiles back to V. V just shrugged to himself and wrap his arms around Jimin's shoulder copying J-hope action. Jimin's who's still in a daze was shocked at how forward V's is but he didn't mind it.

"I heard that Jungkookie allowed you to call him Jungkookie! That's great!" V said while snuggling to Jimin's while Jimin's just laughed lightly. He feels a bit ticklish at V's snuggling.

"That's a first! Usually it would take him weeks or even months for him to get comfortable with someone. You're the first person, Jimin!" J-hope cheered along with V. Jimin feels a bit shy at how they keep cheering at Jimin but inside he feels happy at being the first person.

After talking a bit more about something random and general, they eventually arrive at their practice room. Jimin gulps down all the fear down and tries to get more courage by listening to V's and J-hope voices. Their voices eventually drown out as soon as he can see his vocal teacher. He's someone who's specially assigned to him and it seems he's waiting for him inside the practice room. Jimin who's about to go to his teacher gets stopped by someone. When he turned around, he saw Jungkook holding his arm and mumbled a 'good luck' which Jimin returned 'good luck to you too'. They (minus Jimin) starts to stretch according to their dance teacher* command before they start to dance. Jimin who's watching them while they were stretching eventually leaves them and goes to his vocal teacher who's asking him to go to his office. By office, his vocal teacher meant by the room where it's designed for their vocal practice. Jimin waits inside the room with patience and when his vocal teacher stepped inside the room, they don't waste a minute and immediately start to test Jimin's vocal ability.