Ten : A Day With Them

'It's a quiet morning.' That was the first thought that went across Jimin head the moment he opened his eyes. He looked around him to realise that he's still on his bed with the window shades open. He yawned sleepily, rubbing his eyes still not registering his surroundings. He sits up from his position and looked around once again. His eyes stopped at the clock that's on the wall. He slowly takes in the time and his eyes almost popped out the moment he realised that it's 10:00 in the morning! He scrambles from his bed and went down from the top bunk shouting, "I'm late!" He quickly gathers his books and pencil case in hurry but he was not able to do it properly after the door of their room had been kicked open.

"What do you mean by you're late! You're resting today, Jiminie!" Seokjin appeared to be the one who kicked the door. He went inside the room and stopped in front of Jimin looking down at him with his hands on his hips.

"Oh," Jimin couldn't say anything as the memories rushed inside his head remembering what happened yesterday. He lowered his head in shame, feeling stupid for getting worked up over nothing. Seokjin sighed and brings his hand to ruffle his hair fondly.

"It's okay, Jiminie. Since you're up now, what about some breakfast? After that, you can just do whatever you want." Seokjin said, now his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin nod was short brief but Seokjin saw it and stepped back. He went outside the room leaving Jimin to gather his thoughts alone.

He sat on the edge of Taehyung's bed with a sorrowful look. He can't believe that he forgot what happened yesterday. Jimin cringed and covered his face with his hands, screaming inwardly in agony. He actually cried in front of his hyung like a fool! Jimin blushed once remembering his loud crying and how tears couldn't stop dripping down from his eyes. He vowed to never make a fool out of himself again in the future. He was too scared and felt relieved at the same time that made him lose control over himself and started crying. Jimin sighed and raked a hand through his hair. At least, the dance teacher is out of the company so there will be no chance for them to meet each other again. Jimin is glad for that but after all of this, he's still not aware of the dance teacher real intention to bully. Was it really just as what Suga said? He's jealous of him? After being consumed by the dance teacher in his mind, he shook it off and stands up, going to take a shower.

Jimin went out of their room after he finished doing his daily routine. With a towel on his shoulders, he dries off his hair while walking towards the dining room. He was about to step inside the room but he collides with another person who's going out of the room. They hold each other to balance themselves. Jimin looked up with his towel on his hair to see Suga looking at him with his eyebrows raised. Jimin smiled shyly and slowly stepped back feeling as if his touch burned him. Lowering his head, Jimin waited for Suga to be the one who speak first.

"Are you fine now?" Suga asked, staring at him intently. Jimin shyly nodded while biting his lips. He doesn't know why, but Suga presence here makes him feel shy. It's probably due to what happened yesterday.

Suga snapped out of his attention on Jimin and he turned to look at the side particularly not looking at anything. He knows that Jimin is shy but why does his 'shyness' makes him feel shy as well? Suga grumbled inwardly. "You should go to eat. After all, you only had few meals yesterday."

"O-okay.." Jimin answered, still feeling shy. Even after he said this, both of them made no move from their position. They settled there, standing while their thoughts go around. Fortunately, that awkward silence was only for a while since Seokjin made his presence known after coming out of the kitchen. He looks at them who froze in their place, "What are you two doing? Yoongi, go to the supermarket to get what I want and Jimin, come here and eat with me." Right after Seokjin instructed them, they both went to their assigned place, with their faces flushed red after getting caught by Seokjin in that awkward situation.