Intro : I want you to read this.

*Edited 3/12/2017 : I had to put a warning at the end of the title of this book to tell you guys. Since I'm seeing there are still new readers who had just begun reading this, I had to put it so that you guys won't be disappointed. 

If you still couldn't see it, THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO AUTHOR'S DEATH.

It's all up to you guys whether you want to continue reading this since the last chapter she posted wasn't cliffhanger or anything but still left so many questions unanswered. If not, you can go back while you still can.

Please read the latest chapter titled "About the Author's Condition" to know more..

Thank you and I'm sorry.

(This book is open for anyone who's willing to take over, please message me.)

-----

Did that title catch your eyes? No? Oh well, I want you to keep reading this short note of mine before we get started.

First of all, this is not my first time writing. I used to write a lot of stories when I was young and published it online (that era was the era of publishing stories on blog) but I got depressed and gave up writing.

Well, look at me now. It takes courage to start writing again. Though, keep this in mind that English is NOT my first language and I make a lot of grammar mistakes. Not sometimes but all the time. When that time comes, please educate me instead of belittle me.

OF COURSE! The characters/scenarios/places that I'm making is from my imagination and NOT REAL. Please don't start over-analyzing BTS after reading this story(yes I've seen people doing this), thank you ;)

Lastly, I believe that BTS are not perfect. I believe they're just a normal human like us and capable of having feelings. This short note of mine is getting longer so I'm going to stop here right after I write the changes that I'm going to make:

-Maknae!Jimin (obviously)

-Their ages are going to be slightlyy different

-Jimin is shorter (I'm sorry Jimin)

-Slightly episodic

-Fluff + angst + comfort + hurt etc etc.... all mixed kind.

I will try to post 1st chapter as soon as I can if this gets a lot of... views (hopefully *sigh*)