Two : Getting to Know

"Well, first, we all are very busy with our training so the only time you'll get to see us together-- be it relaxing or playing around is during dinner time. After that we're pretty much occupied with the training." Suga informed, opening the door to their dorm. Jimin behind him just listened attentively.

"Tomorrow is your first day training so I don't think the teachers are going to push you hard. They'll just explain to you the whole thing. The next day is your first training so I think you can rest well before starting." Suga explained, getting inside the dorm. Jimin followed him and copied his action removing his shoes along.

"Are you hungry? I think we still have some leftovers left..." Suga asked. He turned to look at the clock and find out that the clock just hit 11 o'clock when they were on their way to the dorm. Suga then stared at Jimin waiting for his reply.

"I'm fine, I already ate before coming here." Jimin said not looking at Suga, finding his stare was quite penetrating. Suga chuckled at Jimin being cute without even trying. He turned around and went somewhere leaving Jimin alone in the living room.

Jimin shouldn't be surprised that their dorm is small, but this is too small! He widened his eyes slightly and couldn't help but slack his jaw. Jimin is aware that he's complaining but how can 7 guys fit inside this tiny dorm? Jimin isn't even going to think how are their bedroom and bathroom going to look like. From what Jimin can see, there's one small TV along with a tall bookcase where several things are added there. To the side, boxes are piling on top of each other. Jimin guesses they also recently move in here considering how messy it looks. To Jimin right, a bathroom is located. To put it simply, this place is small and cramped. Jimin hope he can try to survive in this place. Keyword, try.

The sound of the front door opening made Jimin turned around and saw J-hope entering their dorm. J-hope who at first didn't realize Jimin was there sighed heavily. He then raised his head and realized Jimin is staring curiously at him. He didn't know how to react at Jimin curious stare so he just smiled while awkwardly rubbing his neck (which of course Jimin immediately returned the smile back).

"Why are you standing there? Where's Yoongi-hyung?" J-hope asked Jimin who's surprised at his immediate change of reaction which Jimin find it fascinating.

"I... I have no idea. He didn't tell me anything so I just stay here." Jimin stuttered a bit answering J-hope. By now, J-hope 'scary' aura has diminished a bit.

"Aish that hyung! How can he make our new member stand alone here!" J-hope grumbled then apologized to Jimin for Suga's behaviour. Jimin didn't really mind and didn't find it rude at all.

"Well then, let me just show you your bed. Come!" J-hope said, pulling Jimin hand to their destination. Jimin quietly follow him not saying anything.

Jimin really wanted to ask the reason for J-hope early behaviour. But at the same time Jimin's afraid that he might be asking something that an outsider shouldn't know. But then Jimin worried that his hyung might have a trouble with something and Jimin is fine with listening to someone troubles. He likes to hear them out and helping them. But then again...

As Jimin works hard thinking whether he should ask or not, he didn't realize his actions is actually noticed by J-hope. J-hope chuckles at how an open book he is (and how cute he is), it doesn't need a smart person to know what Jimin is thinking. The love for this new member seems to increase and deepen more ever since Bang PD-nim introduced him to them. There's something lovable about him and everyone seems to have gotten protective over this new member.

"You can just ask, you know." J-hope said suddenly surprising Jimin who was in a deep thought. He then suddenly blushes red for getting caught off guard. J-hope laughs lightly and strokes Jimin's hair.