Eight : Yejun the Protector

Hello everyone, no I didn't die as you can see. I'm still alive. Lol

  ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。.:*・✿ ✿.。.:*・ヾ(Ő‿Ő✿)  

It's just a normal morning for Jimin to go to school today. He groaned out loud when someone adjusted the curtain so that the sun directly beamed over his face. He heard someone chuckle and he opened one of his eye to see Seokjin smiling gently to him. Jimin brought his hand to rubbed his face and muttered something inaudible. Seokjin took that as 'Good Morning' and he returned the greeting. He left the room after telling Jimin that the breakfast is ready and he's going to be late if he doesn't wake up now. Jimin stared at the ceiling and exhaled a tired sigh. He went to bed late last night (or was it last morning since it was 4 AM?) after practising for his dance routine over and over again. Apparently, the dance teacher is still not satisfied no matter how the members told him Jimin is fine. The dance teacher refused to listen to them and Jimin had to intervene their heated argument before it turned worse. He told them he just had to improvise it and he's completely fine with this. The members agreed with a grumble.

Well, that was 3 days ago and the dance teacher still told him he had to stay late. He had to do the same dance steps everytime and Jimin is bored with doing the same thing. But he shouldn't complain or whine so he kept his mouth shut the whole time. The members thought he's completely fine now seeing the dance teacher doesn't say anything to Jimin but they were wrong. The dance teacher approached him right after they went home and he secretly told Jimin who's always walking at the back of the line behind the other members. He hid his presence from the others and made some kind of message with his hands to stay late. Jimin had no choice but to listen to what he said. It's not a lie if he said that his dance teacher 'hate' towards him is turning ridiculous but when you're a trainee, you have no right to complain or object to anything since it's you who signed the contract agreeing all terms of condition. Jimin realized that he was daydreaming for quite long and immediately gets up from his bed and went for a quick shower. With a dejected face, of course.

He just stepped out of the room to smell something delicious. It must be Seokjin cooking food for them. He's glad he has someone he can depend for breakfast. If he's the one staying alone here, he would be the one cooking and he's not fond of cooking that much. Unless, if it's to help someone to cook then it's completely fine. Or he would just skip breakfast and eat once a day. He sat on the dining chair and waited patiently for Seokjin to bring his food. At the meantime, saying 'Good Morning' to Taehyung and Jungkook who took a seat beside Jimin. Together, they waited for Seokjin while still feeling sleepy and drowsy from lack of sleep. Jimin just remembered, even though he's the one who stay the most late, others are still far more exhausted than him. That just gives him more reason to not to complain! Jimin thought. He knows they worked harder than anyone else and Jimin is determined to go through his dance teacher 'torture' once again.

The food came and they dug in after saying their thanks to Seokjin. He then proceeds to sit in front of Jimin, looking at him fondly. At first, Jimin was fine with his stare but overtime he felt a bit disturbed. He had to ask his hyung, "Is there something wrong, Seokjin-hyung?" Jimin asked politely wondering if he had done anything wrong yesterday or if there's anything on his face.

Seokjin smiles brightly at him as if he's expecting for that question. "I'm just going to tell you that I will be the one to drive you to school and back to home today." Seokjin said, smile is still on his lips. He looks suspiciously excited at the thought.

Jimin stopped eating and looked at Seokjin strangely. "Why hyung?"

"Why not?"

Jimin decided to leave it at that and continues to eat. Seokjin seems eager to hear his answer and was a bit disappointed to see Jimin didn't open his mouth after (cue the pout). The two boys beside him is uncharacteristically quiet but Jimin thought they might just feeling tired today. He didn't ask anything. Soon after, they finished with the food and bid good-bye to the others who were lounging in the living room. Seokjin followed them behind and the walk to Seokjin's car was quiet. They seem to enjoy the silence and take in the scenery as soon as they stepped outside the building. Jimin smiles happily once he felt the calming breeze and closed his eyes to feel the peaceful environment. But then, Jimin griped his bag tightly after feeling a headache pounding his head. He holds his temple and massaged slowly. He shakes his head after a while to erase it and they entered Seokjin's car silently.