Twelve : Friendly Fight

It was just another normal day for Jimin and his members getting ready for practice. They are currently trying to pick spare clothes to wear (since they all sweat profusely whenever they're dancing) and shove them inside their bags. Along with other supplies such as towels and water bottles. Beside that, they're also changing their clothes to a comfy one all together inside their bedroom. It was pretty awkward for a shy guy like Jimin but he tried his best to hide his blushing face. Maybe, they're not the buffest guy you've ever seen but the glimpse of their muscles still can manage to make girls drool. Right now, they're rushing to wear their clothes but for Jimin, this is still a normal occurrence. A normal but awkward day.

"Rap Monster! I told you to stop wearing that hideous shirt!"

"Since when do you decide what should I wear and what should I not wear?!"

Or maybe not?

Jimin glanced at Jin and Namjoon who has been on each other throats since the moment Jin discovered it was Namjoon who made them late to their practice. Jimin can feel the 'dark aura' that are surrounding them as they rush to whatever they're doing. Jimin can see how Namjoon is trying so hard not to snap and be quicker but it's proven to be harder as to how Jin still cannot stop nagging and blaming him. It may be his imagination but Jimin swore he can see the 'tick' mark on Namjoon's forehead. Namjoon turned his body towards Jin and shouted.

"Jin-hyung! Stop your nagging! You're distracting me!"

"Oh, yes! That's what I'm doing, you should be distracted since this is your fault after all!"

"Urgh!"

It continues more but it seems both of their actions seems to be quicker. Jimin waved at Taehyung to come. He's currently searching for his cap calmly and not minding toward the noise that has been going for one hour now. He shuffles towards Jimin and leaned into him to hear him. Jimin whispered to his ear, "Shouldn't we stop them?" Pointing towards Jin and Namjoon.

Taehyung shook his head and grinned. "Don't worry, soon, they're going to stop eventually." He went back to search for his cap after patting Jimin's head.

Jimin looked at them again who still hasn't ceased from their arguing. Jimin rarely argues with Yejun and when he did, it's usually about trivial matters. He guessed this is the same thing? But by the look of it, they seemed to be angrier than Jimin thought they would be. Hoseok who's just watching them at the side corner grew bored and hold both of their shoulders, shoving them apart. Jimin winced when their 'aura' grew darker and snapped their heads towards Hoseok who's just nonchalantly watching their reactions.

"What do you think you're doing?!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Stop copying me!" They snapped their heads towards each other.

Hoseok sighed tiredly. "I'm doing whatever you're thinking I'm doing. You guys should stop. We're already finish with our packing, what about you?" He glanced towards Jin's and Namjoon's bag checking something missing.

They silently resume back to their packing and when they're done, they both walked out of the bedroom. That was a sign that they're done and Jimin followed behind them with Jungkook tagging along beside him. Jungkook leaned down to Jimin's height and whispered, "That was tough, huh."

Jimin smiled. "It's okay, for once in a while, it's fine to argue." Jungkook looked quizzically at Jimin and shrugged to himself. He doesn't say anything at that and they continued their walk toward the practice room in comfort silence. Well, it was a comfortable silence for Jimin and Jungkook but not for the two figure few steps ahead of them, Namjoon and Jin. It doesn't take a genius to know that they are both still displeased with each other. Jimin just smiled when he sees them glaring at each other.