Thirteen : A Pensive Mood

7600 words..... *dead*

( + sorry for such a late delay, I had a lot of things going on in my life. Sorry about that again and thank you for waiting! Hope you enjoy this lengthy chapter!)

༼ つ ◕o◕ ༽つ...⊂(・﹏・⊂)

Tomorrow is the weekend, which means, the members will have free time for themselves to do anything they want. Usually, even during weekend they'll work something as a trainee. But, for some reason, their vocal teacher Junghoon had to race back to his hometown and took an emergency day off. Meanwhile, for their dance teacher, Sungdeuk, he had something to do in Seoul that requires no relation to them as a trainee. Bang PD-nim gave his permissions to both teachers and instructed the members to take a 'day off'. Even some of their managers went home for a while to check on something. The only managers left with them are Hobeom and Sejin. The company building felt a little quiet now that several of them are gone. The hallways and rooms that are usually bustling with noise and talking are lessened now that they not there. It made the members felt a little bit awkward to get used to this atmosphere. But then again, it was only for several days (they hope) and in no time, it will be filled with 'life' again. Even they are impressed by the fact that Bang PD-nim gave his permissions to all of them altogether without pondering much. Even much more surprising that they have a day off as well.

Though all of those things are useless to ponder on since right now, they will have three days (including today) to do anything they wanted to do. Namjoon is going out tomorrow to search for new inspirations for his lyrics and Suga decided to tag along with him. Taehyung and Hoseok are planning to do some shopping and 'sight-seeing' around Myeongdong. Even though they've been going there for so many times but according to Taehyung, he will never get bored with that place since it's a new adventure everytime. Whatever that meant Jimin just simply smiled at him. Jungkook and Jin decided just to rest inside their house and probably play some games or catch some rest. All in all, they already decided on their plans even though it may not seem much, but going out or resting are pretty much a big deal for them. Even if it's only for three days. That's enough for them to gain some energy back when their teachers come back home again.

Now it all comes to Jimin on what he's going to do for his day off. He had several ideas inside his mind but everything wasn't really as important as what he had first planned. But until now he's wondering how is he going to break it off to Jin. It's not like he's scared of him or anything, but he feels a little bit weird for being the only who will be spending his time with his friend while all of them are doing something for themselves. But then again, he's going to get bored and probably will have no 'inspiration' if he ever stays here inside the house and just practice. What he had on his mind was-- he's planning to have a sleepover in Yejun's house.

Yes, sleepover.

He did it few years ago but Jimin thought he might do it again since it's been a while since he had a good chat with his dear friend. Though right now he feels quite scared to tell his decision to his hyung and managers. He shouldn't be, but he still feels anxious either way he tried his hardest to stop it. Right now, he's standing few steps away in front of Jin and Namjoon who's busy discussing something on the couch. He fiddled with his fingers with his head lowered down, thinking how should he begin. Fortunately or maybe unfortunately, Jin sensed Jimin's presence in front of him and he immediately stopped talking to Namjoon and move his body to face him directly.

Jin smiled gently at him as he asked. "What is it, Jimin?"

Jimin gave him a smile that he felt that is turning into a grimace. "Can I ask you permission to go somewhere tonight?" Jimin asked timidly, head still lowered and his eyes still couldn't look properly into Jin's eyes.