Seven : A Blissful Weekend

My high fever finally got better but then! My younger brother got into car accident that caused my fic to delayed, seriously haha. It's a relief that he's fine now and we will be able to celebrate.

(o;_ _)o...<(*- -*)>

The weekend morning seems to be a good start for Jimin's day. The weather is a mixture of hot and humid but there's a chilling breeze to accompany with it. The streets, shops, and everywhere are filled with families, children, elders, and different kinds of people. Everyone is taking this as a perfect day to spend their Sunday with their closest ones and loved ones. All except for trainee like Jimin, of course. He's on his way to board the train to Myeongdong to buy new shoes and possibly some new clothes as well. Some necessities are important too. Jimin is glad that he was able to get permission from his manager. His allowance just came last night and he couldn't be more thankful to his parents for sending it at a perfect time. After all, allowance doesn't come easily to him as his family are short on money. He's glad his parents are able to send enough money to him.

He quickened his steps as soon as he arrived at the train station and sees that the train that he's supposed to depart are departing soon. He managed to slip inside the train in time and a relief sigh left his lips. Just when the train starts to go, Jimin searches for a place he can hold so that he won't stumble during the train ride. Jimin stares at the scenery with a longing feel. He misses his family and friends back at Busan. He knows that he will be able to get a few weeks holiday to go back home but sometimes there's a thought that goes inside his mind wondering whether this training is worth it. His lifestyle now is different from before. But then, he thought it's not fun if he won't get any challenge in his life. Sometimes, it's worth the trouble. With that, he gets off the train when it arrives and looks at his surroundings.

Jimin asked for a suggestion from Seokjin and Namjoon for a place where he can buy sorts of things and they immediately recommended this place with no hesitation. Now, Jimin can see why they recommend this place. He's sure that he will be able to go home with his hands full, Jimin thought with a smile. He starts to take his time to leisure the place and at the same time, stopping for a while when he sees some snacks sold by street vendor. Overall, he had a great day shopping here. He overcome his shyness and tried to ask the assistant questions related to his skincare. He's glad that the assistant isn't the judging type or the chatty type, or else he would have trouble talking with them. After visiting the pharmacy, he went to the shoes store. Since his shoes that was intended for dance practice is close to breaking out, he's planning to buy one. He followed the shop assistant advice and tried the shoes. He stepped out the shoes store when he noticed the weather is turning cloudy. Jimin looks up to the sky and shield his face with his hand when the sun hits his face. He prayed that the rain won't come soon since he still has a lot of stuff to buy. He quickly went to the place he wants to visit without wasting any time.

As soon as he bought the things that he required to buy, Jimin let out a heavy sigh, relieved to know that he still have time. Jimin found a huge fountain in the middle of the place where shops are surrounding it with trees scattering around the place. Jimin sat down on the edge of the fountain; shielding his shopping bags from water and began to ponder if he still has additional things to buy. He also noticed that the sky is turning darker each time and according to the huge digital clock on the building, it just turned 2 in the afternoon. He felt tired from shopping half of the day since this is the first time he's doing it alone. He's thinking of getting some food but doesn't know which restaurant would serve him the best. After all, there are great variety of restaurants here that Jimin thinks he, who will be living here in Seoul, won't even finish exploring the restaurants.