Nine : Lending Our Hands

Numb.

That was the first thing Jimin felt the moment he could feel his consciousness slipping back into him. He wondered for a moment what happened to him as he couldn't exactly recall anything. He tried to stretch his limbs after being in the same position for hours. He let out a relief sigh once he hears the 'pop' sounds, making him feel satisfied. He took a moment with his eyes still closed--- to recall and recover anything he missed. Thinking it was pointless since he couldn't remember anything, he decided to listen to his surroundings. Deafening silence, that was it. Aside from the sound of birds chirping and people talking outside the room, overall the place where he's staying is pretty much quiet unlike outside the room. He slowly opened his eyes and had to squeezed it shut again from the sun that's directly beaming on his eyes. After a few minutes, he can finally open his eyes in peace and look around. What he discovered made him shock, it was his members sleeping on the chairs and Yejun sleeping with his head on his bed. Well, not everyone aside from Seokjin who's currently staring at the window. Jimin looks around to discover he's originally inside the nurse room. Jimin tried to informed Seokjin by coughing a little and when he did, Seokjin whipped his head so fast that he almost break his neck. Jimin smiled sheepishly when he saw how wide Seokjin's eyes were.

He immediately stands up from the chair and went to him looking concerned about his condition. "Jiminie, are you okay? Are you uncomfortable? Do you want me to do something?" Seokjin started to ramble everything and Jimin chuckled thinking this hyung never change.

"I'm fine, hyung. Thank you." Jimin said it sincerely and he gave Seokjin one of his 'special' smile. Seokjin returned the smile back with his eyes turning into adoration. Jimin looked around again to make sure where he is before asking, "Seokjin-hyung, what happened to me?"

Seokjin looked shocked for a moment before quickly snapping out of his trance. "You don't remember anything?" Seokjin looked quite worried and that was not Jimin intention to do that.

"Is it wrong if I say no?" Jimin timidly asked this.

"Oh! It's okay, Jiminie. You fainted during the time you have Physical Education class. Apparently, you collapsed due to dehydration and exhaustion." Seokjin explained to Jimin while holding his hands. He frowned worriedly and Jimin immediately bring his hand to smoothen the wrinkles on Seokjin's forehead.

"I'm sorry to make you feel so worried, Seokjin-hyung." He knows the reason why he fainted, it's all because of his ability for not 'mastering' his time schedule. His sleep patterns are always irregular along with his food intakes. He didn't know it would have so much effect on him. He frowned sulkily, he should've taken care better of himself from now on. He knows, he always 'cramp' his schedule in one day without taking proper rest and he thinks the addition of his dance teacher orders are not really the reason. He refused to admit to that since he knows he's always been like this from before.

"It's okay, Jiminie. Just next time, tell me if you're feeling tired or unwell, okay? I want you to have the best condition at all times." Seokjin offered his help to him while smiling. They're still clutching their hands together. Jimin simply just smiled. Oh well, at least he has someone he can count on from now on, Jimin thought.

"Okay, Seokjin-hyung."

"Promise me?" Seokjin said, holding out a pinkie finger to him. Jimin chuckled at how cute his hyung is being right now.

"Of course, hyung. I promise." They hold their pinkie fingers together in a promise. Jimin smiled brightly at this.

Soon afterwards, Jimin caught up with what happened during his time when he's not conscious. He smiled fondly to Yejun who's still peacefully sleeping on his bed after knowing that he made such a fuss to his teachers wanting to stay with him. Sometimes, this boy can get so protective of him. Jimin loves him when he protects him from all dangers but sometimes he's not fond of Yejun giving troubles to other people as well. He doesn't want his 'circle of enemy' widen with more people. He also just realised that the time had just turned 6 in the evening. Which means that it's been 4 hours that he has been sleeping. Jimin cringed knowing how much trouble he gave to them by staying with him for such a long hour. Seokjin reassured him that none of them are actually mad and they will be glad to know Jimin is healthy and there are no signs of Jimin not healthy anymore after taking a long nap. Jimin sighed relieved that he was able to combat his exhaustion just by sleeping.