Special #1 : Our Thoughts

Warning!! A very long chapter ahead lol! This is my thanks to all of you who were patient to wait for me. Thank you lovelies!

( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧... ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)

We all know J-hope is easy to simplify his overall personality—a bright and a happy person. He has his moments when he gets angry and tired; the members will try to respect his space by not asking or making a fuss. He's someone everyone either love or like him, it's proven to be hard to hate him. He's always there by your side when you need him the most and he will try his best to comfort you or help you. He gets along with the other members pretty easily unlike Suga who's a bit hard to approach at their first meeting. He's practically beaming with happiness whenever he appears. That's one of his best point aside from his rapping. Beside that, he's also someone who has a role of 'mom' in their dorm. He nags at them whenever they don't clean their room and nag again to the younger members whenever they did something wrong. In short, he's a great person.

That's also one of the reason why he doesn't give that much thought when Jimin joins their group without announcing. He's happy to accept the cute boy with no hesitation unlike other 'certain' members. He's determined to make him as comfortable as he can. In fact, he's the one who felt uncomfortable how Jimin was treated by their dance teacher. He tried his best to make the youngest to eat properly and make sure to supervise him whenever he's practicing. He has this affection towards him and he's not denying it anymore. He knows the manager is there for that but he feels more at ease when he's the one who's looking over at him.

He and the other members are wondering why are they going to their meeting room when in fact Bang PD-nim never says anything about a meeting. He hopes it's not anything bad for their debut date. Or anything regarding their members. He looks over at the other members and how confused they were. They just finished from their long practice and was suddenly informed about this. Their faces seem nervous except for one, Suga. He seems to sense something is not going to be terribly wrong. J-hope thought the same.

They were told by Sejin-hyung to stay inside the room and they were silent throughout the time. All they did were fiddle with their fingers or kept checking their phones to ease their nervousness. The time kept ticking and it was only for 30 minutes they were waiting but it actually felt like an hour until the door opened and Bang PD-nim barged in with a small guy beside him. The members did not know how to react by the sudden appearance so they just stared and waited for Bang PD-nim to start talking. What went out of Bang PD-nim was what they totally not expected.

"Boys, welcome Park Jimin as your new and youngest member. This is the surprise that I've wanted to show you." He said with a grin as if telling the boys the weather for today. They slowly looked at each other and then glanced back at the boy beside their boss.

"WHAT?!" That came out of their mouth simultaneously which made the new member flinched at the sound.

They were told by their boss to act calm but him telling them that was not something easy. So many things building up on J-hope's mind and by seeing Jimin's face, he seems to be wondering why he's here as well. J-hope glanced at Bang PD-nim and he seems to look satisfied and not feeling anything wrong by adding one more member. Don't get him wrong, he's not opposing his boss decision but it's normal to be questioning why he's here as a 'surprise' but not as a normal occurrence (which means informing them before he's added). He doesn't want to think about it but there's no way Bang PD-nim made this decision in the last minute. Right?

But by the looks of Jimin's face, he thought the right thing. This decision was done in a LAST minute. There's no way this situation can wrap around J-hope's mind properly.