💫💫💫💙💙A new beginning❤❤❤😇😇😇

Start from the beginning

Suhana said smilingly, " okay okay okay... leave me now, i want to wake up your daughter.. ", she giggled....

Suhana went in her doll room, " ladoo.. come on.. wake up now... it's 7am...  otherwise you will get late for office.... ", she uttered caressing her forehead lovingly...

ladoo spoke, " mumma... let me sleep please... yesterday I was so tired.... please please let me sleep... you go.. i will wake up myself in 10 minutes.... ", she muttered irritatedly...

Mumma went out....

here in another house...

Pinki went in his son's room for checking whether her son is waked up or not.., she went in and her son was not there, then she heard some sound of running water and she understood that her son is taking his bath, she said from outside the washroom, " beta... after taking bath, come downstairs for breakfast... ", she told...

her son replied, " okay mom.. i am coming in 15 minutes... ", he said happily...

after 10 minutes, a man came out of his Washroom after taking a hot relaxing bath, wrapping his towel around his waist and went towards cupboard and tried to choose his clothes and finally he picked a blue three piece suit... and started getting ready...

some privacy... let's move towards ladoo....

after half an hour ladoo woke up and saw the watch and shouted, " again i got late... mumma never wake up me on time... ", she angrily muttered...

move to another house...

after 10 minutes, a man got ready perfectly for going his office, he wore everything except his coat... and he picked his coat in his arms like a gentleman and went downstairs directly to the dining table...

He greeted everyone, " good morning everyone... " and everyone greeted him back, " good morning Shivaay/Bhaiyya/beta...."

moved to ladoo....

She came out of room after taking a quick bath and sat on dining table and complained to pops, " pops... mumma again didn't wake up me on time... you know, i don't like to get late for office.. but mumma understands... ", she turned towards kitchen, " mumma at least give breakfast, i am getting late... ", she said to mumma...

mumma angrily said, " Annika take it yourself... okay... anyways.. you got late because of me.. so now do your work yourself.. ", mumma went to other side...

Annika turned towards pops and asked with making faces, " what happened to mumma... why is she angry... ", she said..

Samar said, " princess, your mother waked up you but you didn't get up, and you're complaining against your mumma, that's why she is angry, actually it's your mistake not her... now you understand.. ", pops explained.

Annika mumbled, " means again it's my mistake and i am blaming mumma.... sorry pops.. now what i do... ", she said and made sad face.

Samar said in sign language, " go and hug her, she will forgive you.. go... ", he made her understand.

Annika went to Suhana and hugged her in back hugging position, " mumma, I am sorry... i am really sorry.. i know it's my mistake and i was blaming you.. ", she said with little teary eyes.

Suhana turned to her and pulled her from hug and looked at her, " you and your dad, both are small child... ", she said with little smile...

Annika mumbled , " mumma, actually it's your mistake, you have spoiled us with your unconditional love... ", she teased her mumma.

Suhana said, " aacha ji... " and Annika hugged her tightly and Samar also came to them, Samar hugged his wife and daughter both... trio hugged each other....

Shivaay was eating his breakfast and yawning Rudra came from his room and   dadi uttered, " Rudra... learn something from your brother, he always got up on time and see yourself.... ", dadi scolded Rudra...

Janhavi added to dadi, " Rudra.. today is your exam.. and you are waking up on this time.. at least be little serious.. it's a last year of your master course... ", she reminded him.

Tej said, " Rudra, if you didn't clear these exams then I am surely snatch your all luxuries, your car, cards, cell phone everything... remind it... " he warned Rudra...

Omkara said, " dad.. you are right.. i am with you... and Rudra, it's time to be little professional, very soon your professional life is going to start... you should be serious now... " Omkara supported Tej and made understand to Rudra.

Pinki  cut off them and said, " guys.. stop it everyone... i know Rudra... he will be serious... right Rudra.. ", she supported Rudra..

After breakfast...

In Annika's home...

Annika was running everywhere and picking all the things, " mumma.. Where is my bag... Pops.. Where is my phone... Finally i get everything... Mumma ..pops..i am going to office and love you both... ", She hugged Suhana and Samar and bid bye to them and went for office.....

In Shivaay's home....

Shivaay went to his room, picked his bag, phone and went downstairs...

Shivaay wished bye to dadi by touching her feets and took blessings And went for office....

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

guys, hope you like this chapter, so do your valuable votes and drop your brief comments.. And also which part you like most today, please tell me.. At least, i get to know, what you all are liking...❤❤❤❤

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thank you so much for your response to my book...😘😘😘😘😘😘