I'm a Teenage Father (23)

Start from the beginning

I nodded and then we danced more.

"Well, Mrs. Sixx, do you want anything to drink perhaps?" I asked.

"Ugh, do you have to say that?" Santana grinned.

"If you want to marry me, then yes, yes I have to." I grinned mischievously.

"Okay, fine Mr. Sixx." Santana kissed me and I kissed her back. I let go of her and then I walked to go get some punch. I poured to glasses and then I felt someone come by my side. I looked and it was Ashton. He pulled out a silver bottle and then I knew instantly.

"You're gonna spike your drink?" I asked, whispering.

"Want some?" Ashton asked as he poured some in his punch. I shrugged and then I offered him my glass. He poured some in and then I walked off and drank it. I sipped it and didn't notice a difference. I reached Santana and then I gave her some punch. She drank it instantly and gulped the whole thing down.

"Wow, you sure are thirsty." I laughed. Santana laughed and then she couldn't stop.

"This was some good punch." Santana grinned. I nodded and she threw her cup somewhere.

We never could stop dancing. I may go to the bathroom to rest but we could never stop dancing. We never took a break. All of Santana's favorite songs came up and she just had to scream when 'Somebody To Love' by Justin Bieber came on. I mean, come on!!

"Students!! May we have your attention for it is time to announce Prom King and Queen." The principle shouted. I only won prom king once and that was last year, when I was a junior. Yeah, we have Prom for every grade, I guess.

"Nominees for Prom King are Allstar Sixx, Levi Cooke, and Fred Gorman. This years Prom King, with the most votes is...ALLSTAR SIXX!!" everyone went wild and then my mouth kinda dropped to the floor. Santana pushed me to the stage and I walked over there. The girl put the crown on me and then gave me my dozens of roses.

"Nominees for Prom Queen are Courtney Brown, Erin Thomas, and Santana Pierce. This years Prom Queen, with the most votes is...SANTANA PIERCE!!" Everyone cheered for Santana and I smiled. I looked at Santana and she was frozen. Everyone was pushing her to the stage and she finally stumbled up here. She accepted her crown and her roses.

"Now, first dance of Prom King and Queen." I handed my roses to the principle and then Santana did too. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Out of all songs, Love Story has to come on?" I asked. We danced to the song that annoyed me the most.

"Can you change the song!?" Santana shouted. Some people laughed and then the song was changed to something I didn't really know. I know it was 80s but I didn't know who it was, I kinda liked it.

"What song is this?" I asked Santana.

"Madonna." Santana smiled. Oh, that's cool. We danced and then I listened to the lyrics carefully.

"It's called Crazy For You. This is my second favorite song from her." Santana smiled.

"What's your first song you like from Madonna?" I asked. Hmm, I've heard of Madonna but never really looked into her music.

"Like a Prayer." Santana smiled, blushing.

"Oh, well, the only song I know from the 80s is Prince and man that guy could sing." I chuckled.

"Ha, my mom has a poster of him." Santana laughed.

"That's nice." I grinned. Santana and I danced more and suddenly, everyone joined us. Santana fixed my crown and then it looked like she had a hard time breathing. I fixed her crown too.

Suddenly, the song was done and I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight.

"Wanna go?" I asked, yawning a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm kinda getting sleepy." Santana yawned. We went up to the stage and then I grabbed our roses. We said bye to everyone and then we left.

We got back to my house and then I asked if Santana wanted to stay over and she accepted. We went up the stairs and then we got into my room.

"I don't have my pajamas." Santana said. I went over to my drawer and pulled out some basketball shorts and a tank top.

"Here you go." I handed her the clothes and she got undressed right in front of me. I turned around quickly and got my pajamas on too. I turned around and Santana was already climbing in my bed.

I climbed in after her and then I turned off the lights. I turned to Santana and I pulled her to me, her cold but warm body close to me. she snuggled closer to me and then I finally thought of something.

"Santana, I know we're going to be married but...do you think we can do...things?" I asked.

"Like...sex?" Santana asked. I kinda smiled because Santana smiled.

"Yeah, exactly." I said. Santana looked at me and then she climbed on top of me.

"Well, I don't know your beliefs but...with me, I want to but I just don't want anything in the way." Santana said.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"If you want to, then I want to." Santana said. I pushed Santana off me and then she fell on my side. This time, it was my turn. I climbed on top of her and my kisses were insane. I heard Santana moan a few times and I moaned at times too.

Suddenly, I touched the top of her shorts and then it was like electricity. The shock went through my whole hand and then I stopped.

"We should stop." I said.

"I was kinda thinking the same thing." Santana whispered.

"You were?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, after you stiffened, I started thinking it." Santana said.

"Oh, that. I, uh, your shorts kinda shocked me." I laughed. I got off Santana and then she scooted closer to me.

"I guess that's a sign for us to wait then." Santana sighed.

"Yeah, I love you." I said. Whoa, where did that come from?

"Don't worry, I love you too so don't choke." Santana laughed. I didn't know I was making funny sound in my throat.

"Okay, good to know. Well, goodnight." I yawned.

"Night." Santana said and then I was out like a light bulb.

Next morning, the only thing that came in my ears was,

"Wake up, it's Graduation."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

SORRY this took FOREVER to write!!! I finally begged my mom for regular laptop time. so, now they will come faster or, a day. Yeah, something like that. So, I hoped you enjoyed it!! Oh, the picture is what they wore so yeah(:

XOXO(: