I couldn't do anything.

He just stood there, laying on the ground.

His eyes were still awake and his chest was still moving upwards and downwards. But he seemed upset.

A moment later, he closed his eyes as if he surrendered.

With that, hee mom huffed, took the cake and went up his stairs.

As his dad wiped the cake from the neably areas around his mouth, the red-headed boy slowly pulled out the knife, coughing heavily. He laid it on the ground and stood up with his wobbly legs.

I was sad.

Horrifyed.

Disgusted.

Scared.

Mad.

But my legs still stood frozen.

Not to mention, our town was like a ghost town so not many people lived in it.

I spotted him walking out of the house so i ducked under his three feet white-colored fence and looked through the gaps.

He sat there, and crawled into a ball in front of his house.

That was the first time i seen him cry.

His screams were loud.

His entire body was stained from blood.

Salty tears, mixed with blood.

He held onto his arms for dear life, like his ownself was the only person he had.

I didn't know what i was feeling. I remembered. I wish i forgotten. It felt terrible. I just watched, with eyes wide open.

Liz and i didn't want to go because we thought he was a freaky little boy who had no self-control.

We were both dead wrong.

Now that i remember, he lied to everyone that asked him about his parents or past.

He told them he was pulled into a hug by his mother and his father shot her from behind.

That was far apart from the truth.

What actually happened was, the next time he tried inviting us to his birthday party, we said no again. I could swear i heard his lungs get caught by something. He was sad. It was clear.

I didn't want to go.

I didn't want his own mother doing that to Liz or me.

I was a damn coward.

But i remember walking past his house again, this time i ducked faster only to see both his parents beating him on his front long with a chainsaw. Cutting and toring apart his skin.

It was as if he ran out of tears, like there wasn't any leftovers anymore.

He was just...staring at the ground, letting them do there business while having no emotions.

But this time, i caught into the situation.

I just barged onto there property bit onto his mother's leg.

I felt her tense and i heard her scream.

With that, she looked at me and i know right at that time, i knew i lemanted my choice.

She took a step away from her son while her husband took care of him, she took care of them.

I could tell she was aiming for my legs so i tried to back away quickly.