High Praise

Question for Dinah: in all the fights you and huntress have gotten into what is the score of wins? How many fights have you won and how many fights total? 

Question for Dinah: what was your first canary cry like?

"I definitely remember being nervous, Dinah recalled, pursing her lips. "It was something I had been working on for some time, but of course the first time I really let it out was an absolute emergency and it was nerve-wracking not knowing exactly what would happen. But also, because it was an emergency, I wasn't as stressed or as afraid as I would've been otherwise - it was all instinct."

"As for fights," Helena chimed in, I for one do not keep count. We definitely have been known to scrap it out quite a lot, though."

"For sure," Dinah agreed. "Although I used to really kill Helena - "

" - maybe just a little," the Italian admitted.

" - in the last few years she has really gotten herself together and it's always a good fight," Dinah concluded. "I still think I've won more because I led for so long in the beginning, but I certainly don't slack off fighting Helena these days."

"High praise from one of the fiercest," Helena replied, a small smile touching her mouth.

Question for huntress: first of all I think you are amazing! One of the best Heroes! What made you fall for The Question? How long have you been together?

"Considering how much talent is in this room alone, that really means a lot!" Helena's little smile flashed briefly into a rare grin before she continued, "Victor and I have been together for almost four years now, which is actually the longest I've been with anyone."

"And that in and of itself is high praise," Dinah added. "He must be doing something right."

"Definitely. He's incredibly intelligent, inquisitive, thoughtful, and a sucker for the underdog - all things I admire and respect. I fell for him before I knew anything about his background or even his face, so that should tell you something about his personality."

"And in conclusion..." Dinah began, sharing another small smile with Helena, "Merry Christmas!"

"We wish there was a larger crowd here for this," Helena added, "but everyone is home for the holidays tonight. Tomorrow we are doing a group call, however, so stay tuned for the rest of your questions!"