And the Bets Are In

Artemis and Jade: What would you guys have done if you switched places?

"I guess I try to gather as much intel I could on the League of Assassins, and send it over to the League," Artemis shrugged.

"Always so noble," Jade said, shaking her head.  "I'd try to learn more about Artemis' personal life; you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find things about her, such as her toothpaste brand."

"Who do you think will win?" Barbara asked, ignoring the questions being answered, and watching the fight intently.

"Well, Dinah lost to Helena earlier, so I'd say Helena," Selina replied.

"I wouldn't say Dinah is such a reliable racing horse either," Diana agreed.  "She did lose to Jade."

"I'm going with Helena," Jade sided.

"I don't know.  I mean Helena is a great martial artist and all, but half of what she knows came from Dinah," Artemis pointed out.  "Babs, what do you think?"

"There are two ways to look on the matter.  One: statically speaking, Dinah doesn't have the best track record.  Two: since she hasn't won a match yet, maybe she'll get the win," Barbara stated.

"So we have two opposing sides.  That's good.  Now we can draw our bets," Jade stated.  " Who wants to put twenty on Helena?" she called.

"Here, I will," Selina said, waving for her twenty dollar bill to be collected.

Diana shook her head, stating, "Since my last bet went south, I'll keep my money where I know it's safe."

"We'll put our money on Dinah," Barbara said, patting on Artemis' shoulder.

"Your loss," Jade shrugged.  "And the bets are in!"