Puppies and Sprinkles and Cupcakes

barbara: what is your relationship with dick like? How do you get along with the other robins/former robins and what are your plans for marriage? pleas

"Ooh, do tell," Dinah smirked.  She and Selina exchanged knowing glances behind Barbara's back as she rolled her eyes.

"It's romantic and beautiful.  We are like a John Green novel.  Our relationship is like puppies and sprinkles and cupcakes and he's fantastic in bed.  We are the most perfect couple the world has ever witnessed.  We are perfection defined-"

"No, actually, though," Artemis interrupted.  "We really want to know."

Barbara shifted uncomfortably.  "You realize this is going onto the Internet, don't you?"

"So?"

"So, Artemis, Dick could find it," Barbara squawked, flapping her hands.

"Tough," Jade drawled.  "The world wants to know."

Barbara sighed.  "It's...nice."

Selina rolled her eyes.  "That was really specific, Barbara."

 Helena narrowed her eyes.  "Are you ashamed with your relationship with Richard?"

"What?!  No!  And don't call him Rich-"

"Do you feel embarrassed about the nature of your relationship?"

"No!"

"How do you feel about it then?"

"Good!  He's sweet and intelligent and funny.  Plus, he gets the whole computers thing and he understands the vigilante thing.  He's an acrobat.  He's generous and warm and adorable."

Barbara drew breath then barrelled on, "Dick is understanding and comforting.  He's also always there for me.  He's...home."

There was a period of silence.

"That's cute," Jade finally said, examining her nails nonchalantly.

"Jade!"  Artemis reprimanded her sister, looking shocked.  "Come on."

"What?  I meant it.  That's cute."

"Um.  Thanks?"  Barbara shrugged, then looked down.  "So, yeah, are we done discussing Dick now?"

"No.  Second part of the question."

"Okay.  Well, Tim and I always had a pretty good relationship.  He's like this wounded little bird and I have this weird need to take care of him.  And he's a genius, which is brilliant.  Jason has always been complicated but we get along as well as you could hope.  Certainly better than his relationship with Bruce.  And obviously I have a fantastic relationship with Dick."

"And marriage plans," Helena prompted.

Barbara shrugged again.  "I'm going to let you all handle that," she said.  "It's not really my area, but obviously you guys would enjoy it more than I would.  I just want to wear my mother's wedding dress and my father's ring from when he graduated from police academy."

"Aw, thanks," Dinah said, touched.  "I would love to plan your wedding."

"Me too," Selina added, pointedly.

"Where is it going to be held?" Jade asked.

"Wayne Manor, obviously," Barbara laughed.  "It's home, too."