So, What's Up With You and Bruce?

Barbara: Did you know Supergirl well and if you did, what did you think of her?

 "I believe there was one 'Batman: The New Adventures' episode called 'Girl's Night Out' that featured me and Supergirl.  The episode is pretty accurate to how Supergirl and I are to each other," Barbara answered.

Jade returned from the shower stalls, her wet hair dripping onto the tile floor.  "It's cold in here," Jade whined, wringing her hair out into a fluffy cream towel.

"If you dried off properly, that wouldn't be a problem," Selina told her, but she padded up to the thermostat to change it anyway.

Artemis eyed her sister warily.  Planting her hands on her slender hips, Artemis demanded, "Well?  How did you do it?"

"Excuse me," Jade asked, eyebrows rising in surprise.

"She wants to know how you beat Dinah," Helena smirked.  "It really isn't that difficult."

Diana hid a smile at the look of Dinah's face.  "Seriously," the blonde demanded.  "I'm a trained fighter and a very respected member of the Justice League."

"Then that must make me even better," Jade stretched luxuriously, dark eyes narrowing in delight at her blonde friend's annoyance.

"Put some clothes on," Dinah snapped for lack of a better insult.  She glared at Jade, who smirked back.

Jade, who was clad scantily in a tank top, cotton boxers that Artemis suspected she had filched from Roy, and a towel, merely smiled wider.  "Maybe you should, Dinah," she replied silkily.  "After all, your outfit doesn't cover much more skin than a Vegas showgirl."

Dinah glanced down at her fishnets, color flooding her cheeks.  "None of your business," she shot back lamely.

Diana shook her head as the two began to bicker again.  "Those two never stop," she murmured to Selina, who laughed.

"So, what's up with you and Bruce," Diana continued.

Helena, who had overheard the key word 'Bruce', leaned in.  "Do tell," she breathed quietly, ignoring the escalating fight behind her.

Artemis wandered closer, a curious look on her face.  "What's going on?"

"Nothing," three irate female voiced snapped.

Diana softened her expression at Artemis's hurt look.  "We're gossiping," she explained.  "It's boring."

"Absolutely," Selina chimed in unconvincingly.  She gave a forced laugh.  "After all, who cares about what's going on between myself and Bruce?"

She said this a bit too loud and instantly, Jade and Dinah stopped bickering.  Rushing over, Dinah demanded, "Tell!"

"I second that," Jade agreed.

Barbara looked amused at the gossip hungry women surrounding her then at Selina.  "I can't say that I'm not curious," she admitted.

Selina looked at the pack of wolves otherwise known as her friends then sighed.  "Fine.  It started this morning..."