Watch Where You're Flinging Those Sais!

Why did you guys become a superhero/supervillain?

"I don't consider myself as either, to be quite frank, but I'll answer anyway.  I believe there is a comic book called Batman: Year One.  If you read that then you would understand why I became, ah, however you classify me as," Selina answered.

"I became a hero because, well, my family had an ex-con, a mercenary and an active member of the League of Assassins.  I felt obligated to be a hero with so many people in my family who were or are criminals," Artemis explained.

"When I saw how poor man was being protected from an alien invasion, I took up the mantle of Wonder Woman against my mother's wishes," Diana sighed.

"I joined the Justice League purely for selfish reasons.  One of which was to kill the person who killed my parents.  With the Justice League's resources, I knew where the killer would be.  Unfortunately, J'onn J'onzz found out about my plans.  He dismissed me from the Justice League and I had to research the killer's location myself," Helena replied promptly.

"I'll answer Jade's for her since she is fi-"

Artemis was cut off due to one of Jade's sais landing in front of her face, the air hissing as she flipped the sai out of her sister's face and back into battle.

"Uh, she joined the family business of being a career criminal and joined the League of Assassins."

"I'll say Dinah's for her," Helena said, "Dinah's mother was the first Black Canary and after a fatal fire, Dinah took up the Black Canary mantle."

A random sai pinned itself beside Artemis' head, slicing off a few strands of blonde hair.  "Jade, would you watch where you're flinging those sais!"