That's What I Thought

Now this question is for all the girls. Everyone is in a relationship, right? Well, if your partners were to battle each other, who do you think would win and why? I think I'd put my money on Bruce. I'm actually not sure if Diana is seeing anyone. Are you, Diana?

“Yes, I am,” Diana smiled shyly.

“Lucky Steve Trevor,” Selina laughed.  “He won the lottery.”

“He certainly did,” Diana grinned.  “And what a prize.”

“I want to say that The Questions would win,” Helena sighed reluctantly.  “But, that just isn’t realistic.  I mean, he can hold his own in a fight, but he could never beat Batman, or even Nightwing.”

“Kid Flash can’t beat Nightwing,” Artemis pointed out realistically.  “So that leaves Batman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Red Arrow, and Steve Trevor.”

“Red Arrow and Nightwing might be equally matched,” Jade hedged.

“No, Nightwing would beat Red Arrow,” Barbara argued.

“I think they tie,” Helena mentioned mildly.  “They are both superior heroes.”

“Are we talking about with toys or hand-to-hand,” Dinah interjected.

“Hand-to-hand,” Barbara replied instantly.

Dinah rolled her eyes.  “Green Arrow is good, but hand-to-hand, I can beat him,” she said.  “And when Batman and I spar, we usually tie, or he wins.  I haven’t beaten him, except for once when he was really sick.”

Artemis’s ears pricked up.  “Really?”  She asked incredulously.  “You beat The Batman?”

Dinah smiled fondly.  “It was a hell of a fight.  Remind me to tell you it when you’re older.”

“So if Green Arrow is out, so is Red Arrow,” Jade sighed dejectedly.  She picked an imaginary piece of lint off of her black and silver silk print shirt. 

Dinah noticed the movement.  “You’re pretty dressed up for answering questions,” she remarked.

“Roy and I have date night tonight,” Jade replied smoothly.  “Remind me to tell you that story never.”

“Like we wanted to know,” Artemis snorted.

“Jealousy does not become you, little sister,” Jade purred.

Artemis tossed her head defiantly.  “Please, Jade, as if you have anything to be jealous of.”

“I have a gorgeous, intelligent daughter,” Jade shot back.  “Can you say the same?”

Artemis blanched.  “No, I hope it remains that way for a very long time,” she replied shortly.

Selina interrupted the fighting sisters.  “The point is, Batman would win, correct?”

“Well…yes,” Helena allowed, frowning a bit.

"Nightwing would not be able to beat him," Barbara admitted, pouting.  "I don't like it, but it's true.  Although Nightwing would beat Red Arrow," she added.

Jade opened her mouth to reply scathingly but Selina interrupted her. "It only matters that Batman won.  Which is what I thought," she concluded happily.